Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Played Closed beta 5 event, pre-ordered the Collectors Edition

dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

Post title says it all.

Game looks fantastic. Storyline is really good. I did not make it to 25 so only tried dueling and the classes are VERY fun to fight with.

Arena works nicely. PVP is a blast.

PVE is fun with good stories.

Crafting is engaging and fun.

Harvesting can be a grind, but the crafted items are worth the effort if you're not going to PVP for gear.

Game is beta version 1.2 

Version 1.5 has been released in Asia.

Comments

• oskironmaideoskironmaide Member Posts: 336

Welcome aboard

If you watch The Karate Kid backwards it's about this karate champ that just kinda slowly becomes a pussy and ends up moving back to Jersey

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

I played the CN release for two months and have played in the recent NA CBs. Really enjoying this game and looking forward to Sept. 22nd. Found a good guild, too, which has me looking forward not just to playing Aion, but getting together with them to do so.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

The people I grouped with were nice as well.  I'm looking forward to a good experience in the game. 

The wait to release will be an exercise in patience to say the least.

At least there is CB6 not to far away.

• supbrosupbro Member Posts: 327

Welcome to A- train!

Remember don't burn yourself out in the betas, since all characters will be wiped :)

GW2 the future of MMO gaming

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Im in the saem boat, im loving the betas and i have a collector edition pre-order, but like someone said im not burning myself out, im just doing things calmly and actually testing the game, i didnt even tried the crafting yet, will be my focus on next beta =)

• dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

Oh I know.  I'm in love with Templar.  Shining Knights with lots of platemail and sword n board ftw.

Exemplars of the beatstick.  Too fun.

I wanted a DPS as well and the Assassin is a lot of fun.  The combat is incredibly engaging.

• oskironmaideoskironmaide Member Posts: 336

Templar is the best tank i ever played on any mmo.

dont forget to tip your waiter

If you watch The Karate Kid backwards it's about this karate champ that just kinda slowly becomes a pussy and ends up moving back to Jersey

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276

Originally posted by dsebutchr
    Oh I know.  I'm in love with Templar.  Shining Knights with lots of platemail and sword n board ftw.
    Exemplars of the beatstick.  Too fun.

I wanted a DPS as well and the Assassin is a lot of fun.  The combat is incredibly engaging.

Yeah assassin is a ton of fun. Miles above my rogue in WoW as far as the "fun factor" goes for leveling. I generally try and just stick to the quests only in games, but I find on my assassin that I end up killing everything in between because its so much fun. The difference between a good and bad sin is huge too. Most fights I'll hardly take any damage (smart use of my evade and 2 current stuns) where as other sins I see will end each fight at like 30% hp.