Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rappelz working on windows 7 32bit!

UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

google for hours and it seems official that win7 32bit is imposible to work on rappelz but somehow i manage to find a way.

i was trying this method www.forgottenportal.com/inde x.php but still doesnt work and google some more, alot of source says it only work for 64bit.

so i was messing around with several methods..... finally come to success.

1- delete the file "game.des" inside of rappelz folder(not gameguard folder)

2- download the file from here www.forgottenportal.com/inde x.php

3- open it up with winrar then drag the file "game.des" to rappelz folder

4- right click my computer then properties then advance then performance setting then click on data executive then turn on DEP for all programs then click add for "sframe" and "launcher" in rappelz folder

5- and now this is the next main part to trigger it to work.... do not set to xp/vista compatible mode instead just leave it as is.(you dont have to do anything for this part)

6- right click on launcher then properties then check the box that says "run as admin"

7- you also have to right click on launcher and choose run as admin everytime you launch the game and there you go!

note: do not run from desktop shortcut, instead run directly from where you install it.

if this is already been discovered.. then ok. not trying to get credit. and in case of something go wrong to your system... please dont blame me. im just using various source and combine with my own method.

Comments

• muc1004muc1004 Member Posts: 6

I tried Rappelz on Win 7 32-bit and 64-bit. It worked fine on both systems without errors, compatibility mode or any other workarounds.

System: Asus Notebook, Intel Dualcore with 2,2GHz/core, 4GB RAM, Nvidia with 512 MB RAM (nothing special, I would think)

• bigwingsbigwings Member Posts: 3

and switching files in it with some downloaded files from god knows what site made it work ? geez   .... and you wonder why nabs  shouting "omg  i got hacked" pop up every day lol ... mate belive me the game worked fine on win7 from the begining even with vista video drivers so it is your choice if u wana hand over your goods for free to whatever gold seller site it might get it.

Cheers !

I sleep i eat i f*** ...I`M a PIMP