Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It has been awhile..

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Since the trailer debut there has been almost been nothing mentioned about the game. Anyone have a clue as to perhaps when we might get new info ? 

Comments

• MordothMordoth Member UncommonPosts: 65

I started checking their forums and Ragnar's blog back in March (I think) when I first heard about the game.  There's not been much activity since then really.  Ragnar rarely posts anything about the game on his blog, there's almost no information on their forums (which are nearly impossible to make sense of for a casual reader who's not been involved since it first started).

Supposedly 2009 is to be the year that they start releasing information about this game, but considering it's been nearly 5 months since they said that, and that there's only 4.5 months left in 2009, I'd doubt there will be any action on this game at all.

I was excited and interested when I first read about this game.  But it's hard to maintain that feeling when there's so little information available about the game.  I've seen a games that started forums and what-not way too early in their development that end up shutting down development or just fizzling away entirely.  It's entirely possible that will happen with this game.

For me, I think I'm just going to write it off.  If it actually goes to release, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Failcom rarely releases important info its all part of their MO. Details will be handled the same as AOC.