Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Big Picture -- Starcraft 2

With WoW nipping at gamers' heels, I think that we should all step back for a moment and think Big Picture.  Here's a poll that I will find quite interesting to see the results of.  If in fact Blizzard decides to make a Starcraft 2, what do you want it to be?  Gamers worldwide should be rather curious, because if this game meets the expectations of many, it could be the biggest and best blockbuster of all time for the PC.

Comments

• DrivermanDriverman Member Posts: 1
    I hope that Starcraft 2 is of a slightly higher scale than the first, instead of smaller, like Warcraft 3 was to 2.  I hate having "heroes" and such, it takes too much strategy away and adds too much roleplaying, which I don't buy a game that claims to be an RTS for.  Starcraft was amazing because it was balanced, yet every race was different, accomodating different player types, and allowed you to HAVE over a hundred units if you were so inclined.  Warcraft 3 was too RPGish for my taste, and I hope that Blizzard doesn't make that mistake again.