Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US server down, and they locked the forums?

brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

I downloaded the US beta on request of some friends as they said ti was better. What's happened in these three days? For starters, they don't ANNOUNCE server maintenance! Secondly, they LOCKED THE FORUMS. What the hell is the deal with that. I understand this is a bargain title, but if they charge anything over $8 a month, I won't pay for it, how about you?

SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    Maintenance is posted:
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=6150

Servers are down because of massive interests in the game image

Hmm (mud)pie IV..... ! :-)

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

No, there's no maintenance posted there. All that is posted is from a forum mod saying "1 server's down, another is gonna go quick." Oh, and the ever so popular, "STOP PMING ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" comment. Yea. Seems K2 networks is all over this friggen problem ::::12:: Why is it that companies that are either STARTING OUT or just plain have shitty management are ruining a game with so much potential? ::::16::

SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

• spookynickspookynick Member UncommonPosts: 10

The servers went down because there were too many people on them...

First A1 suffered lag, then crashed, soon after (due to people switching to A2) A2 started suffering serious lag, and then crashed.

when you have server crashes due to high numbers of people online, you cannot anticipate it.

They did anounce it in the forums after a couple of mins.

So, be patient, this is what beta is all about.