Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Holy Beast Bonus XP Gift Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com and CyberStep have partnered to give the MMORPG.com community some free in game goodies for their newest game - Holy Beast! You can now get a free key that will allow you to get bonus xp in game at a Summer Kimono item!

GET YOUR FREE GIFT KET AT THIS LINK!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Admin

MMORPG.com and CyberStep have partnered to give the MMORPG.com community some free in game goodies for their newest game - Holy Beast! You can now get a free key that will allow you to get bonus xp in game at a Summer Kimono item!
    GET YOUR FREE GIFT KET AT THIS LINK!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're getting a bit tired, ain't ya?

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

I rarely judge a game from a first glance perspective but from the header pic of that game and the text on there I can only assume that it is not worthwhile.

Thanks for the offer but I will skip this one

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• SpittSpitt Member UncommonPosts: 26

I usually just grab a key, even if I don't plan on playing the game, might be worth it to give to someone later on whom I know that might be interested.

Spitt
    Uber100.com - Add your MMO site today!