Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pazaak would be epic.

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already, if so I'm sorry.

BUT....

How awesome would it be to incorporate it into TOR? I mean I absolutely loved playing it in KoTOR whilst on a break from saving the Universe.... or conquering it!

It'd be really cool to be able to play against other players, what do you guys think?

Playing: *sigh* back to WoW :(
--------
Waiting for: SW:TOR, APB, WoD
---------
Played and loved: Eve and WoW
--------
Played and hated: WoW:WotLK, Warhammer, every single F2P

Comments

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209

Yeah I remember Pazaak too, its hella fun.

I hope they incorporate it to SWToR

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I would love Pazaak. Its one of my favorite parts of KOTOR, and the perfect way to waste time when you don't feel like playing the rest of the game. They could easily release it separately and it would become as addictive as solitaire.

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368

Both Swoop Racing and Pazaak would be nice to have as minigames.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• RichijefeRichijefe Member Posts: 142

great idea! I used to love Pazaak even though I was terrible at it ^^ 

Richijefe

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Best case scenario :- pazaak cards are dropped  or gained through doing questing.

Worst case scenario:- no drops or card rewards in quests but....

Play the Pazaak™ card game!

Purchase Pazaak™  booster packs in are new online store!

Its fun, its iconic, its Pazaak™!

All subscribers get one random booster card free of charge every month...BUT WHY WAIT!

Purchase 5 and 10 card booster packs from OUR online store NOW to stay ahead of the crowd!

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Here's PurePazaak for those interested. www.filefront.com/Pure+Pazaak+v124/;8160379;/fileinfo.html

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• rebelhero1rebelhero1 Member Posts: 229
    Originally posted by thexrated

Oh man, I totally forgot about Swoop Racing.

It'd be totally rad if you could watch other people's races and but credits on them.

Same if you could bet creds on your Pazaak games.

Playing: *sigh* back to WoW :(
    --------
    Waiting for: SW:TOR, APB, WoD
    ---------
    Played and loved: Eve and WoW
    --------
    Played and hated: WoW:WotLK, Warhammer, every single F2P

• bond284bond284 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by rebelhero1

Originally posted by thexrated

Oh man, I totally forgot about Swoop Racing.

It'd be totally rad if you could watch other people's races and but credits on them.

Same if you could bet creds on your Pazaak games.

Betting on player races could lead to some serious rigging. But being able to play other players in pazaak for credits would be amazing. Swoop racing would definetly be quite nice too since you can take that somewhat to a fun level later on as the game develops, ie, customized parts and chasis etc. Getting way ahead of myself I know but you goto admit, you cant help but have these intoxicating brainstorms.

• demalusdemalus Member Posts: 401
    Originally posted by rebelhero1

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already, if so I'm sorry.

BUT....

How awesome would it be to incorporate it into TOR? I mean I absolutely loved playing it in KoTOR whilst on a break from saving the Universe.... or conquering it!

It'd be really cool to be able to play against other players, what do you guys think?

Pazaak is awesome, but once again it is something that is the complete opposite of what they want this game to be.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Bump for awesomeness and great memories.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

Pazaak was a good minigame? I need a reality check. One might say the best mini-card game was the one in Might and Magic VII from the year 1998 and pazaak was just a ripping off black jack.

And how can you even compare that crap with the card minigame which is in Vanguard representing diplomacy. I guess that's not catchy enough because it doesn't have Star Wars in its name.

REALITY CHECK

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Thillian

Pazaak was a good minigame? I need a reality check. One might say the best mini-card game was the one in Might and Magic VII from the year 1998 and pazaak was just a ripping off black jack.
    And how can you even compare that crap with the card minigame which is in Vanguard representing diplomacy. I guess that's not catchy enough because it doesn't have Star Wars in its name.

Is it really necessary to shit on people's parade over something as trivial as Pazzak?

O_o o_O