Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion

Okay here's my suggestion for you tards that can't make up your mind on a MMO to play. yet continue to banter the Vanguard forums with your baseless opinions on why you think your glorified chatroom that you call a MMO is better than Vanguard.

Play Vanguard Saga of Heroes because it's the only MMO currently that gives any sense of immersion, difficulty and achievement.

If you disagree with me, I don't care because I'm busy playing Vanguard.

Comments

• Hammertime1Hammertime1 Member Posts: 619

• Little-NemoLittle-Nemo Member Posts: 110
    Originally posted by drolkrad666

Okay here's my suggestion for you tards that can't make up your mind on a MMO to play. yet continue to banter the Vanguard forums with your baseless opinions on why you think your glorified chatroom that you call a MMO is better than Vanguard.
    Play Vanguard Saga of Heroes because it's the only MMO currently that gives any sense of immersion, difficulty and achievement.

If you disagree with me, I don't care because I'm busy playing Vanguard.

Lastly,  Barack Obama isn't a natural born citizen.

• drolkrad666drolkrad666 Member Posts: 56

wow two trollers of vanguard want me banned go figure.

• Little-NemoLittle-Nemo Member Posts: 110

I was referring more to the Barack Obama isn't a natural born citizen statement.

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

This thread is toilet paper.

• drolkrad666drolkrad666 Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by Little-Nemo

I was referring more to the Barack Obama isn't a natural born citizen statement.

refering to Barack Obama statement ?. what statement.. wrong forum dude, you should be banned

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    Originally posted by drolkrad666

Originally posted by Little-Nemo

refering to Barack Obama statement ?. what statement.. wrong forum dude, you should be banned

seems like you've edited it out.....

• XeonsoldierXeonsoldier Member Posts: 190

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Vanguard has the best, most mature community in MMO history. You heard it here folks.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Xeonsoldier

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Vanguard has the best, most mature community in MMO history. You heard it here folks.

Even the best Bushel of Apples has one or two thats rotten with a Worm in it.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

This discussion has been closed.