Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help deciding on a new game!!!!!

iceyflame98iceyflame98 Member Posts: 3

Hi, im Iceyflame98!  Im posting this thread because i need help deciding on a new MMORPG.  The games i have played so far are World of Warcraft by blizzard, Runescape by jadex, and Dofus by ankama.  Please help me decide on a new game lol XD .

Sincerely,

Iceyflame

warriorswildcats ;D

XoXoXoXoXo

Comments

• seventy7lseventy7l Member Posts: 112

Well first off what would you like in the this mmo you are looking for.You are being pretty vague so i cannot give you a feasible answer at the moment when you have come to figure out of what features you want.Also you should post this in the LFGame section of the forum.

Have a nice day.

Like pong i keep bouncing back and forth between games.

• iceyflame98iceyflame98 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by seventy7l

Well first off what would you like in the this mmo you are looking for.You are being pretty vague so i cannot give you a feasible answer at the moment when you have come to figure out of what features you want.Also you should post this in the LFGame section of the forum.

Have a nice day.

Well, hmmm sorta hard to explain haha XD.

I guess it would be a game thats fantasy, im not into real violent games, i really have no clue why i like WoW, but well yea fantasy is the genre i like.

thx for the help ^^

warriorswildcats ;D

XoXoXoXoXo

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Try Runes of Magic for free to play, Aion in a couple of months in the P2P category

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Youre gonna get flamed pretty hard. First off your font is hard to read. You dont need to list the creators of those games. And you should give some idea of what you are looking for in an MMO. That being said: Ill bite. Here is a rundown of some of the big guns:

Lord of the Rings Online: Great PVE. Some intriguing quest lines and good group fun. Beautiful world, but requires a medium range rig to run well. PVP is almost completely lacking. Stays quite true to Tolkien lore. Classes are kinda boring. Lots of zoning. Very very good community.

Age of Conan: Had a very bad start and is still not recovering too well. Most beaitufl MMO world out there but requires a strong rig to run. Small population full of gankers and griefers. Very gritty, realistic world with a fresh atmosphere. Some fun combat with fatalities, very bloody.

Everquest 2: While not a true predeccesor to Everquest, its still a very solid game. Tons and tons of content, very versatile classes, great community (at least on the rp servers), very good graphics, always things to do. VERY VERY zone heaving, poor pvp.

Vanguard: What was supposed to be the true sequel to Everquest. Had a horrendous launch but has turned into a very solid title with a small but helpful active community. Huge world with no zones, lots of freedom, great classes, flying mounts early on, good quests, uninstanced housing, amazing crafting that is useful. Hard to run well on a lot of machines.

Warhammer Online: Fun game if you are mostly looking for PVP with a very small grind. Charming art, some intnese action, easy to run on most rigs. What seems to be a dwindling community.

Darkfall: Free for all full loot pvp. Lots of freedom, player cities, boating. Hard to run well despite not so advanced graphics. Too new to say much on this yet.

EVE: Havent played this one although I understand its the best sandbox option out there right now if you can dig on space ships. Total freedom, great economic system.

Guild Wars: Best free to play game out there (have to buy box though). Very fun pve and great pvp. Good graphics, good community. Lots of zoning, almost a multiplayer game except for in huge cities.

Also check out FFXI, although there is too much to write on this title and FFXIV is coming out soon so it may be pointless to you.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• seventy7lseventy7l Member Posts: 112

Now fantasy is still very vague so i will give you whatever list i can rememeber.Also forgot one last detail you want Pay to Play or Free To Play make it easier for me.But for now i will reccomend.

Dungeons & Dragons Online:Real time fighting so you can move around while fighting and you have to click to attack such.Puzzles in dungeon keep it from being to easy i mean seriously those anger me point it at the beast but ikilled the beast!!!!!

Anyways check it out when it re releases it is going free to play with an item mall.

PS:do not go overboard while spending money.

PSS:if you want company apply at this xfire clan we are new and we are playing the game when it releases.I believe august 4th or 6th http://www.xfire.com/clans/leviter/.

So come on and check out the features at ddo.com.

Also for your non violent thing maybe dofus it isn't much to look at but lots of activites like being a lumberjack so you might get the runescape feel from it!

Like pong i keep bouncing back and forth between games.

• iceyflame98iceyflame98 Member Posts: 3

ok thx a ton

warriorswildcats ;D

XoXoXoXoXo