Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What merc do you want to see in AO?

reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

okay guys, what mercenary do you want to see to appear in Atlantica Online? you can post a pic, skill info and some description about your suggested merc

this thread is meant only for fun guys Full size

so let me start first...

I always want to see a gunslinger type of merc, the one who can wield two pistols, it'll be so cool to see one Full size

here's a sample of a character with two pistols (from a different MMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhJG6ngy5M

and it can only hit 2 column targets instead of three by a gunner but it has a higher chance to combo it's attacks (and it shoots twice)

and for the skills:

outrage overdrive = can hit 3 row targets

concentration = increases critical rate and accuracy

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

At the pace they are rolling out new mercs, I don't think we'll be seeing many more of them.

But I do like your idea. There are cowboy/gunslingers in the Dallas area of the game, and something like that would be great.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• CoyoteturkeyCoyoteturkey Member Posts: 102

Seems like the more mercs you add the harder game balance would be to achieve. But the idea of more is definatly exciting.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

having lots of mercs fcan give them a lot of variety for their formation

the only problem would be the game balance

unless they have weekly or monthly patches to balance the mercs

• 6SlipKnoT66SlipKnoT6 Member CommonPosts: 144

There will be new merc in game next patch and it will be Musician. He has 2 skills - Melody of Madness and column debuff skill.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

Hmmm gunslinger might look good...

How about  armored with two blades? ehehehe

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

Ones I'd like to see:

Martial Artist - if you do the 100 level skill quest, you have to fight martial artist chicks who also throw chakrams. That seems pretty cool to me. Basically a melee that would require a lot on dodging, like a pirate, but would have a skill that works like a ranged attack (and can knock out scrolls)

Voodoo Priestess - staff user, maybe be able to res mercs in combat (as zombies), possibly opponents (like a scroll of confusion).

I'm also thinking of a puppet master, where you can summon puppets

similar to inventor but your puppets can buff your team

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by reimaru

if youre talking about summon and puppet.. i guess its already there in that game. th beast trainer right, she can call and summon the puppets or the captured doll that preety looks like a puppet one ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Originally posted by elit3gam3r

if youre talking about summon and puppet.. i guess its already there in that game. th beast trainer right, she can call and summon the puppets or the captured doll that preety looks like a puppet one ^^

ya , but in this case, your summon can stay in the battlefield, just like the inventor (ballista, searchbot)

but the difference with the two, your puppets can give status ailements to your opponents or even heal you every turn

here's a sample of a puppet master:

character info:

bookofwind.blogspot.com/2008/05/catherine.html

skill info:

bookofwind.blogspot.com/2008/05/marionette.html

• overdriv3overdriv3 Member Posts: 12

ya , but in this case, your summon can stay in the battlefield, just like the inventor (ballista, searchbot)

but the difference with the two, your puppets can give status ailements to your opponents or even heal you every turn

character info:

skill info:

oh what a waste!

if you try to copy that its not Atlantica online anymore... boo! your only spamming using granado espada here.

if you have suggestion try to use their customer support of this game Atlantica online lol  >.<

• A big tank merc , kinda like swordsman. With the standard avatar that has armor like exo, but way bigger, beastly man like viking. And he uses 2 handed swords.

And a dark magic user. Elementalist - gay, witch - gay , Necromancer - ownage =)

Originally posted by overdriv3

character info:

skill info:

oh what a waste!

if you try to copy that its not Atlantica online anymore... boo! your only spamming using granado espada here.

if you have suggestion try to use their customer support of this game Atlantica online lol  >.<

what i'm saying is that i'm giving an idea on the puppet master, i gave the links to have an idea about it

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

Originally posted by overdriv3

character info:

skill info:

oh what a waste!

what i'm saying is that i'm giving an idea on the puppet master, i gave the links to have an idea about it

lol ^^

getting idea from other games is no other like stealing..

and stealing is a crime ^______________^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Actually, though, when the BT uses the alloy dolls for ammunition for her summons, it's sort of, vaguely like Catherine's doll summons.