Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSP questions

RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

Hi i want to buy a psp and its already chipped with custom firmware 4.01 m33 will i be able to play isos and nes/snes/ps1 games with that? i also heard you gotta downgrade it to 1.5? but is that done during the time the custom firmware is installed on the psp or?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by Raizeen

Hi i want to buy a psp and its already chipped with custom firmware 4.01 m33 will i be able to play isos and nes/snes/ps1 games with that? i also heard you gotta downgrade it to 1.5? but is that done during the time the custom firmware is installed on the psp or?

you have to downgrade the firmware to specific version lot of website for those info,but first you ll need a search engine for your computer ,google and microsoft will probably  filter hose answer .

yes they both filter those now 

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

has anyone on here also ever bought a preowned psp from www.game.co.uk and had a working serial or a ps3 for the sony game store? Im wondering if they would sell products that have serials in use already at all? would they?