Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Running 2 L2 Clients on 1 pc

ninjaladyninjalady Member Posts: 64

ok i need some help here.

I have 2 L2 accounts, 1 pc with 2 lcd screens.

1......I load up client 1, window mode it, then drag it over to lcd # 2

2...I load up client 2, full screen on lcd 1

If I click the mouse on lcd 1, then I notice that the L2 client running on lcd 2 is really laggy.

Click lcd2 & the lag is gone on lcd2, but then the client on lcd1 gets minimized.

My video card is NVidia 9500  512m ram & I have 4 gigs of system ram but only a 1.8ghz core 2 duo processor.

How can i get both clients to run smoothly on both lcd screens ?

Comments

• VittoriosoVittorioso Member UncommonPosts: 33

Well I think its the same thing if yo uopen in one lcd two L2, when you are playing in one window, the other runs laggy and slowly (until you open it or click it). So you can have both L2 running but as I know, always one of them will lagg a bit.

See you and good luck!

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Has something to do woth windows way of handeling things. The one window that is "selected" will run fine when the other one will look like it only have 2 FPS.

Dont know if there is a way to fix this. perhaps set there prio in the task manager.

• alien1984alien1984 Member Posts: 119

The answer is simple. Your computer will focus the majority of its resources on the current window you have open. The solution imo is just run a 2nd client on another pc. Lineage 2 system requirements are low, i am sure you have an older pc laying around.

• ninjaladyninjalady Member Posts: 64

OK, I got it to work good now.

The Answer was to run both clients in window mode, instead of window mode on lcd 2 & full screen on lcd 1.