Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBK - CareBear Killers

Lord777Lord777 Member Posts: 33

:+:West Coast Servers:+:

We will be on the PvP server because would a good carebear killing clan be on a non pvp server :)

Our objective is to grow into a strong and orderly clan with members willing to cooperate with instructions when given. We will be very ambitious with raids and instances killing bosses to obtain items.

Our main starting goal is to build a foundation around trades to strengthen our clan by building up a lot of cash through tradeskills and growing as a whole. By building up a lot of cash between all of the members we will then accumulate as a whole enough funds to purchase tabards that our guild members can wear and display our colors. That is our primary objective, to establish our place on the server and be one of the first clans to obtain a Tabard. Many clan leaders will take responsibility upon theirself to earn such things for their clan, this is an honorable thing of course. I'm sure many of you will agree that when you join a clan it's a joint effort to build and establish the clan as a whole. The guild leader is primarily a director like making a film. The Director directs and the guild members are the actors. The director alone can't sell the movie without the actors so we need to work together in cooperation.

We will all chose trades appropriately and use them to each of our advantages so that we can craft one another the things that we need to grow in the World. Not only will we use our trades to one anothers benefits but we will also put to well use the Auction House feature and sell the goods that we create and use a portion of the money we each earn to fund the clans growth as a whole (Supplying tabards and helping each other if we need a little cash) because this is a joint effort no single person should feel any more responsibility on themselves as everyone else.

After we've met our foundations for the clan and we've grown successfully throughout the course of the first few weeks of the game, we will then begin contemplating early raids. The main reason we will focus on raids early is because of the honor system that will take place. If we have successful raids we will grow in honor, if we gain enough positive honor points we will in time earn rewards for these points and these rewards are better than the common item to be found I'm sure from what I've read. So this is another main goal that we'll meet after our foundations have been met.

We will all work together as a team growing in respect and friendship with one another as equals. There will be no superior players in the guild because we all joined on the same terms we will also stay the same terms. We have not discussed a rank system in clan yet but that will be determined in time. This clan is a brotherhood, it will be on the Alliance side. We welcome all races on the Alliance side and any classes.

Rank System:

We are determining a Ranking System to give people inspiration to gain the coveted positions available in the guild. The ranking system has not been completely formed yet to fit this game so we are keeping that on the table for discussion. The Ranks will have some minor perks as well as a respected position.

Requirements:

Orderly Conduct with respect for your fellow clan mates, no quarrels or fighting, this effects the clan as a whole, and can get out of hand in many cases. If there is a problem take it to the leader of the clan and discuss it privately so it does not become an issue.

Willingness to share with your fellow clan mates so we will all grow and develop at an even rate.

Cooperation when raids are being formed and a readiness to be called to a location at any time.

Dedication to one main character. (Creating other chars is permitted just as long as you consult with the leader of the clan and tell him before you do this, so he doesn't think your inactive but that he knows what your doing and doesn't assume you quit or stopped using your char.)

Alliance only players.

---------------------------------------------------------------+

Character preferences: 

WARLOCKS

One thing I'd really like to see enough of in the clan is Warlocks of any race as long as their on the alliance side. Warlocks are essential for raids because they have an ability to teleport people from any location in the world to their current position, they can summon someone from across the map to the warlocks position. This is the greatest necessity for a raid. It cuts the time in which the clan groups by a lot. I would like more than 1 Warlock in the clan, at least 5 Warlocks would be good so that they can divide the summon list and each summon an equal portion of the members. We need cooperative Warlock users who are willing to take orders when a clan raid is being formed and who can go to a desired location and summon people to them at the desired location to prevent people from having to walk from all locations of the map to the desired point.

HUNTERS

We need an ample supply of hunters, their range is very necessary in a large scale raid. With their pets proving to be very useful decoys, and their very powerful long range skills combined from behind the tanking classes they can be very good snipers.

MAGES

We need a lot of very dedicated mages who are willing to spend all their time on that character to make it as powerful as they can whether it be at max level trying to find better items and gear, or striving to achieve maximum level. They must be dedicated and skillful in battle, knowing how to use their skills properly at the appropriate time.

WARRIORS

Warriors are KEY to a successful raid we need a lot of VERY dedicated warriors in the guild because they will be the most important element of a raid as they will be in the front line taking charge of the battle and holding off the opposing forces while the ranged classes stand behind them. We need a lot of very powerful Warriors who will devote themselves to the art of battle and bring honor to the clan.

ROGUES

These are strong classes who pack a strong punch with their skills initially and who can quickly maneuver in battle. We need many Rogues in the guild also who like to kill and do more killing. All Rogues are welcome to the guild. Rogues are depicted to be thieves and dishonorable by nature in the game world. We want only the finest rogues who have the utmost respect and crafty playstyles :)

PRIESTS

I don't think I even need to mention how useful a priest is in this guild, as all guilds have need of priests we do as well. Anyone who is good offensively, defensively and passively with a priest is strongly welcome to the clan and will benefit from it in the end game. I feel personal dedication toward priests myself because the players who chose a priest normally are of good nature wanting to help people out dedicating their time to group play and keeping others healthy in battle. This is an honorable class and I respect the players who are patient enough to use one. I feel personal responsibility to help them with their needs as we all should. All dedicated priests are welcome with arms wide open to this clan.

PALADINS

Don't think I forgot about you paladins your skills are very necessary in a battle, not only because you have the ability to heal but because Paladins are end game the finest tanks in the game with their superior defenses and mighty attacks. You are one of the most special classes out there because not only can you heal when needed but you can hold stand more firm than even a warrior in battle. With your Divine shield you can surely prove to be a worthy opponent in any raid. All Paladins are welcome in this guild with a great respect to the player.

If anyone is interested in joining this guild or if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

I'll be glad to answer any questions or accept your request to join.

We do not have a web page for this clan, if anyone has skills in web page development who wants to join the clan, if your willing to make a page for the clan your efforts will not go unrewarded in game.

I look forward to hearing from you all! image

Comments

• Lord777Lord777 Member Posts: 33

Bump

Take your time read it all. No rush :)

Beta Good!

• RichijefeRichijefe Member Posts: 142

omg your clan name ownz image die carebears dieeeee ^^

too europe here, cant even play on us servers =/

Richijefe... level 61 Silver Ranger on Bartz... quit 4 months ago ^_^

Richijefe