Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebel 'senator' removed

18910111214»

Comments

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

LOl we greifed SOE csr's with city warn, not other players. Funniest shit ever, til the babies removed it. SOE will learn one day, customers dont care what they want.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Originally posted by TUX426

Originally posted by Jatwhal

Why was /citywarn removed?

Why? Because people complained about "greifing". SoE decided long ago to appease the player who feels they can do whatever they like, whenever they like, without consequence. This lack of any consequence is one of the main reasons this game is where it is today.

Part of the problem with city warn was that it was abused frequently.  People set up cites near or around POIs and would cut people off from content.  I will admit, though, it was pretty fun to use.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• ObeeObee Member Posts: 1,550
    Originally posted by Ginaz

Originally posted by TUX426

Originally posted by Jatwhal

Why was /citywarn removed?

Why? Because people complained about "greifing". SoE decided long ago to appease the player who feels they can do whatever they like, whenever they like, without consequence. This lack of any consequence is one of the main reasons this game is where it is today.

Part of the problem with city warn was that it was abused frequently.  People set up cites near or around POIs and would cut people off from content.  I will admit, though, it was pretty fun to use.

As Fikus posted, it also worked on CSRs, which is the entire reason it got any attention.

• MatrosskMatrossk Member Posts: 9

Drunkfail sucks

This discussion has been closed.