Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breaking NDA

13»

Comments

• NeosaiNeosai Member Posts: 401
    Originally posted by Yamota

Originally posted by cfurlin

Originally posted by Abloec

Ok so apparently in one of my posts, the moderators of these forums felt I had broke the NDA for the game and banned me temporarily for that post. Just to give you a hint on what the post was, it was when I mentioned something about a pic of MO, didn't post a pic, didnt post a link to a pic I just mentioned of a pic in the future. So fair warning to all who feel like posting anything refeering to beta be careful what you post because they seem trigger happy.

Edit : I also want to thank Michael Bitton for lifting the ban after I replied to them about the post.

Doesn't matter. Most NDAs prohibit you from even mentioning you are IN the beta. You won't get any sympathy from me. You should, however, learn to read AND comprehend the entire NDA before agreeing to it. 

Are you allowed to say what is said in the NDA or link to it? Because I am in beta, but block B so havent played it yet, but I dont recall seeing an NDA to sign yet.

As for comprehending the entire NDA. Good luck with that. Usually they are full of legal mumbo jumbo that people, with no law degree, cannot fully understand. Altough the basics is quite clear:

Shut up about beta.

I am a freaking genius then, I can understand the NDA without a law degree. O_O

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Originally posted by Neosai

Originally posted by Yamota

Originally posted by cfurlin

Originally posted by Abloec

Ok so apparently in one of my posts, the moderators of these forums felt I had broke the NDA for the game and banned me temporarily for that post. Just to give you a hint on what the post was, it was when I mentioned something about a pic of MO, didn't post a pic, didnt post a link to a pic I just mentioned of a pic in the future. So fair warning to all who feel like posting anything refeering to beta be careful what you post because they seem trigger happy.

Edit : I also want to thank Michael Bitton for lifting the ban after I replied to them about the post.

Doesn't matter. Most NDAs prohibit you from even mentioning you are IN the beta. You won't get any sympathy from me. You should, however, learn to read AND comprehend the entire NDA before agreeing to it. 

Are you allowed to say what is said in the NDA or link to it? Because I am in beta, but block B so havent played it yet, but I dont recall seeing an NDA to sign yet.

As for comprehending the entire NDA. Good luck with that. Usually they are full of legal mumbo jumbo that people, with no law degree, cannot fully understand. Altough the basics is quite clear:

Shut up about beta.

I am a freaking genius then, I can understand the NDA without a law degree. O_O

Understand and fully understanding is not the same thing. However, instead of boasting about how smart you are, maybe you can say if it is indeed against the NDA to even say that you are in beta.

Observe that saying that having read the NDA and being in beta are not neccassarily the same thing as one could perceivebly read the NDA without being in the beta.

• tombear81tombear81 Member Posts: 810

This is not the place to post possible NDA  breaking information now is it ? ;) ;)