Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My review on the game

I first caught wind of this game a week ago and decided to check it out. Dragonica can be very enjoyable, there were quite a bit of quests to do that always kept you busy. You get housing although its not to detailed like decorating it yourself etc. Theres also a crafting system in the game. The only thing I didnt like was while looking at the maps the world seemed kind of small. And also pvp needs to be fixed. I really enjoyed pvp it had some action game oriented aspects were it didnt feel like you were playing just an rpg. The only beef I had with pvp was that they should have players join pvp channels based on lvls or something like that to make it fair. Alot of people who create pvp games just set the max lvl to 100. So if youve got a lvl 13, lvl 15, lvl 40, and lvl 35 fighting against one another the higher lvl players will own the lower lvls. And your kills and deaths are kept track of because you get points for your kills that you can use to buy special things with.  Not to bad of a game in all.

Comments

• SmileyfellowSmileyfellow Member Posts: 3

i would somewhat agree with u, but i would have to say that it is a overal pretty good game. instances make this game interesting, the comical humour, graphics, character classes, and the party/friend system. i love the fact that u get friend points to turn in for stuff as well for partying and i love the fact that u dont lose exp for partying. most games decrease the exp dramatically if ur in a party at first and it sux. the only downfall i believe this games has is the fact that their isnt a huge variety of building ur characters looks. i mean the faces are really not changeable cuz its the same couple faces and u cant change color of the eyes or nothing. it jus comes with what face u get and the hair really isnt that great either. other than that it really is a overal good game. i jus wish they added a little more variety in starting ur char.( remember jus a opinion of mine i love customization in building "MY" own character in a mmo world) i give this game about a 8.75 out of 10