Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is horrid! Remove it from MMORPG.com!

AzzthurasAzzthuras Member Posts: 122

You guys that play Rakion call this game an MMORPG? Its more like little babys running around calling you a hacker banning you from every &*%$in game there is availible. Trust me. I couldnt stay in one game for more than 5 minutes with out getting kicked being called a hacker when everyone else around me is jumping like #*$&ing morons. 

If this game wasnt ruled by the players, and I didnt get kicked every #&*$ing game when I finally hit a rythem. Then it would be good. But for now till Rakion Staff gets there mother fuckin heads out of there asses. Im done with it.

PS: YOU NEVER LET PLAYERS BE IN CHARGE OF KICKING UNLESS THEY HAVE MAJORITY VOTE!!!! 

Comments

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

You should play Wolf Team instead.

• AzzthurasAzzthuras Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by TheHavok

You should play Wolf Team instead.

iight dude, yah I have nothing about the game, just the open boot system they have in pvp. Ill check that game out for sure since Rakion would have been good.

• Y2KekseY2Kekse Member Posts: 11

Aw, it's a shame that Rakion, by your report, has come to this. I used to play Rakion, and it was super fun. And jumping. Jumping was fun. I eventually stopped playing because, mainly, I just suck at PvP, but also because there's no character customization (apart from equipped items). What can I say, I like making myself look unique. Anyways, I don't think Rakion should be removed, per se, from MMORPG.com. Who knows? They might turn things around. Oh! And I also played Wolf Team, how ironic XD I did terribly there as well...hm...

=)