Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sooner than expected...

Is what Bill Gates is saying.  Heres a short video.

videogames.yahoo.com/events/playback/playback-63/1334841

Project Natal to be used on Computers.  Sadly, keyboard and mouse will dominate gameplay.

Comments

• IlvaldyrIlvaldyr Member CommonPosts: 2,142

Why the mouse+keyboard hate? .. :(

Don't get me wrong, Natal looks cool and I can see it being a fun competitor for Wii style gaming, but for controlling a PC or playing an MMO? I find it hard to envisage a Natal style controller being able to cope with your average button-mashing MMO.

Playing: EVE, Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 2, Need for Speed: Shift
  • Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Your hands are going to hurt real bad if you keep doing that for hours, thumbs up,thumbs down, thumps up,thumps down....

• elderotterelderotter Member Posts: 651

Wow, better be in very good shape if you have to be swinging a sword and walking miles thorugh an MMO like LOTRO.  Better learn some sword moves, how to shoot a bow, etc.   Me, I'm a chair potato - sit in front of my computer.  Also look out for family pets and small children getting in the way.   Or tripping over furniture, etc.  Might be exciting but if I had to walk  through a video game I would actually prefer going fishing and walking the local troutstreams and breathe outside air.