Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for an account as a trial.

Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40

The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for an account to try as a trial or just one no one needs. If you or someone you know has had the game hated it got bored etc... then feel free to let me know. Pm me any info do not post any in public.

Comments

• RuedolfRuedolf Member Posts: 4

I might be wrong, but I think they are trying to start up a trial island in the new server?

• MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Ruedolf

I might be wrong, but I think they are trying to start up a trial island in the new server?

good answer. They are trying. they try this since i bought the game 3 years ago. DOnt worrie wont last long for trial free just a couple of years

I leave a trace in your life

• Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40
    Originally posted by Marker

good answer. They are trying. they try this since i bought the game 3 years ago. DOnt worrie wont last long for trial free just a couple of years

Normally, I would say looks like they may finallie have a trial soon. However, they have said it's almost ready for like a year now.

It will be included in Roma Victor 2 being released this fall. :)

• Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40

It will be included in Roma Victor 2 being released this fall. :)

I assume RV2 isn't going to be sold as a seperate game from RV. But it's good to hear atleast their setting the date with that so i'm not the only one waiting. Although my wait for it has been only like 4 years for a trial to actually decide if I want to buy or not. :)

If you have an RV account, it will be transfered to RV2 with no charge. Otherwise you have to buy the new account if you don't already have one.

• commanderjimcommanderjim Member UncommonPosts: 40

lol £9.99 for a lifetime account now to try or probably over double that after RV2. i know which I'd choose.

Commander Jim

Were all living on knife's edge when will you fall off?