Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Booo GameGuard! sneaky untold installation :(

wartywarty Member Posts: 461

Yeah I was excited about this have got a beta key and cheered when it came up today. However during installation I noticed the cheeky fucks installing gamegaurd onto my system without any notification.

As it had already installed I figured I might as well get the game too and to me it feels like a less flashy less fun version of Dragonica which is 2.5D with all the associated graphical lovelyness. As they both have cash shops/item malls it seems this is a missed chance.

If it didnt come with gameguard I might have left it on, hell if they had atleast said it was going to install that POS then atleast that's something, but they didnt so sadly its off to the recycle bin it is.

Edit: I just tried to uninstall, and its left lots of GG related shit on my machine which I now have the joy of trying to remove, and a media content delivery system, handily left running, WTF, this is rediculous how much shit it has put on my pc.

You Have Been Warned!

That said If anybody is still interested I have 1 more key that I recieved off another website.

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

Comments

• Handvoodoo84Handvoodoo84 Member Posts: 3

Agree with ya about the GameGuard bit.

I wanted to give it a try just to try something different (just finished the Dragonica CBT).

Unfortunately I run Win 7 and GG has a shit fit every time it starts up..so I switched drives and played it on an XP box. It looked interesting..but I'll prolly play the Dragonica OBT when its out and skip this title.

• RoyunghRoyungh Member UncommonPosts: 16

Not losing a thing. 1 second after CBT begins, hackers already doing whatever they want. Lvl 40-80 ppl with lvl 1 equips. They just kill everything in the map in a glimpse. The most hacked beta I ever played.