Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corp

Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Just picked up the game and would love a corp. I m a casual to average player. Hell sometimes i m hardcore but usually i play and average of 2-3 hours. If there are any out there that will take on a green rookie let me know.

Comments

• jhall229jhall229 Member Posts: 239

I'm in the same boat as you.  I just started playing again, and I'm looking for  good people to play with.  I'm not interested in joining random corps that will let me in. 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Hey guys, check out this thread on official forums.... you should be able to find what you are looking for there.

www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon