Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started, 2 questions

GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203

Ok, I just downloaded the free trial of EQ2, and after 1 day it didn't blow me away or get me addicted, but I do enjoy the playstyle, so will probably being subbing soon. Just seems kinda empty at starter levels : (

I have 2 questions though, Im lvl 8 with all these materials from tree chopping, mining and such, how does one create things? I had a horrible time finding it on the website.

2nd questions is, in your opinion what is the least played class and why. I like to be the one that sticks out or seems odd : p

Currently im an evil fairy necromancer (what a combo lol) lvl 8

Any answer greatly appreciated and see you in game.

Enjoy : )

Comments

• bahamut1bahamut1 Member Posts: 614

1. In your home city there will be a tradeskill trainer somewhere that will lead you through all the in and outs of tradeskilling. He will, as well, start you on some simple quests that will get you to level 10 tradeskiller in just a few minutes. By the end of his quests, you will understand tradeskilling and be pretty good at it. It is very simple to understand, and fairly easy.

2. There is no opinion about it. The Inquisitor is the least played class. The Wizard and the Fury top the list and Inquisitors are at the bottom. This is from actual data taken from the servers on active accounts.

Why? Well, they are the least understood. Everyone has heard of druids and wizards and paladins, but whoever heard of an Inquisitor. In fact, I bet a lot of people in game playing don't even know what an Inquisitor is. They are a battle cleric wearing plate armor and heal like a Templar. Not quite as formidable as a fighter, and not quite as good at healing as a Templar. Plus, on the PvE servers, evil is usually played less than good, so while the goodies are rolling wizards and paladins and furies, the evils are rolling shadowknights and necromancers and assassins.

"Granted thinking for yourself could be considered a timesink of shorter or longer duration depending on how smart..or how dumb you are."