Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fight for Friends Recruiting

BatTheMattBatTheMatt Member Posts: 2

3F is now recruiting! We are a brand new community based clan founded by old friends who miss the old community clan feeling we had years ago.

Our goal as the clan 3F is to establish a RuneScape Community unlike most others in the game. We do not and will not (as a whole, individually anything is fair game) focus on hardcore PvPing or the sort (although we will do some of that fun stuff), rather we focus on building relationships, and building a strong, supporting, as-large-as-possibly community!

We have no requirements, as our goal will not be hindered by someone's level in a certain skill.

Visit http://z3.invisionfree.com/The3F/index.php?act=idx to apply today. Happy questing, and hopefully you will join in with ours!

Thanks,

-Matt

Comments

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Good idea man, your community clan sounds like the perfect one. I know this because there are still many other out there who play RS and need a good clan w/ a strong family feeling and such...... I'll do you a favor and mention your website on my rs forums and get a few blokes to join your community.