Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is another MMO like Kal Online?

hillbilly189hillbilly189 Member Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I am looking at starting with another online game. I have played a few, and liked Kal Online due to the guilds, party levelling, and nice looking weapons/armour. I am looking for another game similar to this, could anyone point me in the right direction?

The reason I am reluctant to go back to Kal is because I would like a bit of a change, but a similar sort of game style. (I liked being a knight)

Thanks for any help!! It will be much appreciated.

Comments

• hillbilly189hillbilly189 Member Posts: 3

please please give any info!!

• arcdevilarcdevil Member Posts: 864

kal is like the rest of f2p asian craps,and the rest of f2p asian craps are like kal

just pick any game that looks asian and is f2p, chances are it will look,play and feel exactly as horrible as kal

• hillbilly189hillbilly189 Member Posts: 3

I know people don't seem to like it - but what I am looking for is a game where training and killing for items/level gain is a large part, and where you can be in guilds etc and train in parties with other people....

It does not have to be exactly like Kal

• SkizophrenicSkizophrenic Member Posts: 20

Lol you just described the basics of every fantasy mmo ever created.

Go to the game list on this website, close your eyes, and pick one at random. Chances are, it'll meet your criteria.

...I have to say it....have you tried World of Warcraft, yet?

Awesomeness

"Nerf Rock, Paper is fine. Regards, Scissors."

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Knight Online, though I think the game is ruined, you may like it. If you're not opposed to using a cash shop.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by hillbilly189

Hi everyone,
    I am looking at starting with another online game. I have played a few, and liked Kal Online due to the guilds, party levelling, and nice looking weapons/armour. I am looking for another game similar to this, could anyone point me in the right direction?
    The reason I am reluctant to go back to Kal is because I would like a bit of a change, but a similar sort of game style. (I liked being a knight)
    Thanks for any help!! It will be much appreciated.

Xiah Online is alot like Kal. Give that a try.

Enjoy : )