Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Banned?

I started a account 7-5-09 and in less then 24 hours they banned my account and every one of my teenagers that started an account saying that my house hold started to many accounts. They said ""We have checked the records and it seems that there is an excessive amount of accounts being created by you. we do not allow an excessive amount to be registered. There is more than enough space on a single account to have multiple characters.""

I have lots of teens in my house and we all started our own accounts. Perfect world expexted my teens to share one account. Oh boy have you ever heard of teens sharing a toy with their sibling. and I have all teen girls, thats worse on the sharing LOL ... Registraion was horrid. there was error on the registration page and the registration never went through, so I refreshed and tried again. Dam now it said email address already in use. so I then went to try lost password to my email address and it said that email address was not registered. Which is it AHHH. after few atempts under alt email addresses I finaly got one to work. I even trouble ticketed atemts to tech support explaining for each atempt that NEVER went through. Game was nice. yes leveling was easy. Graphics (even as mad at perfect world as I am right now) I liked it for a free to play. Cute and fun but could get bored easy and quick. Extra items that are cash pay too expensive.

Tech support was quick to ban and respond to my trouble ticket request as to why I was banned. There quick responce saved me money I was on my way out the door to by a game cards at target. They must go by IP address or something cause everyone in my house got their account banned, wierd. I even tried looking through forums to read up why and it blocked me saying banned. I surfed anomymously via anonymouse.org and the same exact page showed without ban block. OH well time to move on. Sorry perfect world my buck stops here. In todays economy you'd think they would be more careful to ban people with money.

Anybody else experience problems with Perfect World or am I the only one?

Comments

• ThalariusThalarius Member Posts: 125

Sorry to hear about that, majority of MMO's have that sort of restrictive restrictions via the Terms of Service.  Your best bet would be to get a lawyer to explain it to them regarding your household and teens. 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It sounds like you got caught up in one of the measures they take to attempt to keep gold farming and selling off of their games. If you choose to attempt to make multiple accounts with other games in the future, I'd suggest you restart you router/modem and be sure you get a different IP address upon it's restart before making more than a couple of accounts. Of course, if your ISP has given you a static IP address this won't work. I would also create email accounts with unique names and not just the same name with a different number stuck on.

Attempting to get a lawyer to do anything about what you have experienced would be a waste of money that would be better spent putting food on the table for those hungry teenagers.

The fact that you have a group of teenaged siblings that agree on the same game to play is a miracle.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • khirmellkhirmell Member Posts: 40

They are too damn picky. they even have IP ban on some other countries or rather they can trace you trhough mac address.

• denise2heartdenise2heart Member Posts: 9

You just have to wait for them to release the game in your country. I find this game pretty hard for a cute game. Too much grindfest and farming gold is very hard.