Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Into the Lair of the Dragon

LoneshadowLoneshadow Member Posts: 49

Writen by Winsum, Dragon Lords Clan Scribe.
---------------------------------------------------

"Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there, What you choose to do with them is up to you" R. Bach

As Winsum started her meditation for the evening she was richly greeted by Sumo, asking her to help him in Dragon Valley killing shackles. As a cleric she was eager to help slay some undead, so quickly they were mowing them down left and right. Ahh... sometimes the simplest things go beyond anything you can imagine.

Clan leader Loneshadow shortly joined them, and within an hour the group had become complete. Karyu and Daytime from the Dragonlords clan joined, and allied friends Flickle, JarronLuna, and Clips came to help. A rare gathering of high level friends is hard to beat, Shackles cringed as we approached, Headless knights fell with ease, and Loneshadow kept pushing on into the valley.

Soon Hunter and Dustwind Gargoyles were falling, all of which Winsum had seen before, and as she was the lowest lvl in the group this was as far as she had gone, but Loneshadow assured her of survival, so the group pushed on not telling her of the eventual destination. (ahh ignorance is bliss)

Soon the group was battling Cave Maidens and Keepers, (lvl 58,59) and they were handling them just fine, (with a few extra heals and buffs that is), and Loneshadow kept pushing on... lets test our limits, and the group did.

If anyone else had told me I would see Antharas lair tonight, and that I wouldn't die, I would have laughed in his or her face. But with this group how could I go wrong? Yes, foolish mortals that were are, we entered the lair. And soon Winsum was experiencing the thrill of a lifetime.

Level Grinding? Join a group like this one and the only thing grinding is your teeth, as you watch your high level tanks take 50% damage from one monster. As a healer Winsum helped as she could, and good hunting and teamwork make all the difference as for an hour they wiped out Cave Beasts (lvl61) Death Waves (62), and Bloody Queens (60). Group didn't push on as the next room held 2 Pytans (69), which have an added bonus as the only creature in my guide which has the distinction of being marked avoid at all costs, as it curses you for over 1000 damage in 2 minutes, while it is attacking you.

Group disbanded safely, and with a lot of adena, and experience

Again if you ever think that this game is getting boring, well all I can say is that you haven't been grouping right, look for a good mix of characters, head to someplace new, and experience the thrill of your first Keltir hit again

Clan Scribe,

Winsum (human cleric)
----------------------------------------
(Disclaimer: This is an RP story. Other groups hunt here on a regular basis so we are not the first. I like to to post more stories like this in the future if enjoyed)
Enjoy!!

Good Journey
Loneshadow<Supreme Dragon>
Founder of the Dragon Lords
http://kinncaid.proboards20.com/index.cgi

Good Journey
Loneshadow<Overlord>
Founder of the Dragon Lords
http://kinncaid.proboards20.com/index.cgi