Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF casual 60-raid guild, Horde on Kel-Thuzad

el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

Hey, with the XP lock finally being implemented in patch 3.2 I'd like to get into a classic raiding guild for the old raid content.  Looking for a mature laid-back guild planning to lock an alt at 60 in order to have a challenge with old raids, not just get an 80 DK to come faceroll the content.  Currently playing Horde side on Kel'Thuzad.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 39,253

Being an old alliance player on Kel-thuzad I just had to post here.

I still have a 60 Dwarf Priest over on Kel as I recall..... he's been alone for a long time now. (I left  WOW pre-TBC)

I remember Goon Swarm, Fortis, Bella Atternum, Force just to name a few..... probably not too many of them left these days.

Good luck in your search, and maybe you'll be able to kill a few of my old friends for me.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing ESO - Blackwood at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon