Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview Question Suggestions

RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Here's your chance to get some answers to some of the questions you may have concerning the new JTLS expansion!

I'm putting together a Q&A list about JTLS and I'll accept a couple suggestions from you guys and gals if you want to get them in.

Just post your question suggestions here and as always, no guarantees that just because you post something here I'll use it and no guarantees that if I use uit they'll answer it, but as always I'll try to get every bit of info outta them that I can. :)

"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true."
------- Desolation Guild Leader ----- Desolation Guild Website -------

Richard J. Cox
"There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Comments

• admriker444admriker444 Member Posts: 1,526

I can think of several ones that might get you ejected from SOE's office but here's a halfway civil one...

During beta and right after launch it was often mentioned about adding planets with the first expansion. Many of us who dont care for spaceship twitch-based battles were very disappointed that JTL had no new worlds. What happened and when can we expect to see more planets added.

Despite the propoganda released by Mr. Smedley, most players I know (and read on forums) did not want JTL done before the combat revamp. Why does SOE think its a good idea to put a 2nd floor addition onto a house with a crumbling foundation ?

For once, I'd love to read an interview where someone asks some hard questions and doesnt let SOE weasle their way out with political spin or PR scripted for them by their in-house communications manager.

• zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

Given the track record of the deveolpment team and long needed revamps being delayed to include smugglers re vamp

what in your mind you can do to allievate crediatblity of time line fixes, that the team themselves put forth on the discusion boards?

What experainces can players of exansion expect on bug fixes and other issues this release, will affect there game playing experaince?

Will there ever be a page deveolped of Known issues addressed

Will there ever be a time when swg releases numbers of Concurrent active accounts?

Is csr issues and more training, being addressed to assist the possiblity of new players coming in ?