Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So apparently I dont know how to pvp

I  mean I've pvp'ed in many mmo's and was fairly good at it, but apparently I'm a noob for not knowing how to pvp in this game /sarcasim off

So this is what happend came back trying out the trial see if I like it chose cimaria the rp/pvp server and I got a lvl 21 barbarian going. Now I know I can expect higher lvls being in certian zones just to gank and grief cause their bored I understand that, I've been there. But When I'm in the middle of a quest and have about 4 mobs on me then a necro (same lvl so fair fight IF i see it coming) sends every pet they have at me what do I do, wel I run away try to get my barings she got me by surprise ok but I'm not stupid and going to fight at half health with not only all her pets but 4-5 mobs. So I get away I'm alive and she's shouting the whole l33t speak yeah you know those ones. 

Well I wait till i regen I find this necro and blitz her pot up she's hitting me with all here dot's and pets but  I kill her of course 5 sec's later i die from dots but, it was a fair fight, I enjoyed it. So i rez I'm happy and then I get a tell if you want to pvp you stand and fight or I'll farm you with my ranger! I really wanted to respond back but trials cant send messages I mean talk about bitter. If it isn't a 1 sided fight i guess some people hate pvp.

sorry I had to rant and I like this site better then AoC site lol

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

Comments

• thafireballthafireball Member Posts: 200

people like the necro should be kicked in the sack repeatedly by their mothers

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

Judging by your story, it isn't you who don't know how to pvp. If you as a necro need to use dirty tricks (attacking peeps busy fighting mobs), you are not very good at it.

You will always find corn-holes tho, be it in RL or an mmo.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Rofl nice one m8.

You did her over twice, once when you escaped her gank and then killed her in a fair fight. Even though you died, it didnt matter, she died first, love hearing stories like this.

Not being able to kill you, of course she gonna start mouthing off, what else can she do? lol.......

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Sorry but there is always morons like that on any PvP server in any game... Dunno where they come from but they seems to be breeding fast now.

The old "I have a max level and will grief you" threat is a classic threat from total losers.

But of course you escape when someone have the upper hand, that is Sunzus rules from art of war. Just standing and dying is is not good tactics. And if someone cant handle that they shouldnt be playing PvP at all.

• SwampRobSwampRob Member UncommonPosts: 1,003
    Originally posted by kamerak

I  mean I've pvp'ed in many mmo's and was fairly good at it, but apparently I'm a noob for not knowing how to pvp in this game /sarcasim off

So this is what happend came back trying out the trial see if I like it chose cimaria the rp/pvp server and I got a lvl 21 barbarian going. Now I know I can expect higher lvls being in certian zones just to gank and grief cause their bored I understand that, I've been there. But When I'm in the middle of a quest and have about 4 mobs on me then a necro (same lvl so fair fight IF i see it coming) sends every pet they have at me what do I do, wel I run away try to get my barings she got me by surprise ok but I'm not stupid and going to fight at half health with not only all her pets but 4-5 mobs. So I get away I'm alive and she's shouting the whole l33t speak yeah you know those ones. 
    Well I wait till i regen I find this necro and blitz her pot up she's hitting me with all here dot's and pets but  I kill her of course 5 sec's later i die from dots but, it was a fair fight, I enjoyed it. So i rez I'm happy and then I get a tell if you want to pvp you stand and fight or I'll farm you with my ranger! I really wanted to respond back but trials cant send messages I mean talk about bitter. If it isn't a 1 sided fight i guess some people hate pvp.

sorry I had to rant and I like this site better then AoC site lol

This is why I, and I suspect a lot of ppl, avoid PvP.   The ass-hat factor.   Now, I realize that there are many non-jerk pvp'ers, but these jerk minority really give the whole pvper name a bad rep.    Good on ya for kicking her ass.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by Loke666

Sorry but there is always morons like that on any PvP server in any game... Dunno where they come from but they seems to be breeding fast now.
    The old "I have a max level and will grief you" threat is a classic threat from total losers.
    But of course you escape when someone have the upper hand, that is Sunzus rules from art of war. Just standing and dying is is not good tactics. And if someone cant handle that they shouldnt be playing PvP at all.

Pretty much this. The necro got smoked by the OP twice. First, the OP escaped a gank and second time he straight up beat her.

• law573law573 Member UncommonPosts: 89

You know how to pvp just fine. Pvp servers tend to attract some of stupidest people on the planet who cry big tears when they lose. You should have read the tells sent to me by this level 25 demo who was stealthing and waiting for 20-23's to come along and engage mobs for quests. Then he'd unstealth and zap them when their health got low enough. He apparently took offense when I made him a "special project" on my ranger.....

You are playing a video game. By definition that means you are not hardcore.