Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My beta key says its already in use??amazon pre-order

ajames123ajames123 Member Posts: 9

Finally got my email off amazon.co.uk today with my beta key. Logged into ncsoft and entered it into the code section. Says its already been used????

Could this be a system error by ncsoft or have amazon sent me a faulty/pre-owned key? I have emailed both but wanted to know if anyone else had same problem.

This sucks....

Comments

• NicksdNicksd Member Posts: 403

You will prolly have to wait for a response from them :(. Keep your e-mail(i know it's obvious but...).

• ajames123ajames123 Member Posts: 9

Yeah guess its sit back and wait again :(

• VABeachDaveVABeachDave Member Posts: 228

Call NCSoft.

Fan sites:
    AION-On-Line.com
    aionicthoughts.wordpress.com/
    www.aionarmory.com/
    www.aionglobal.com/
    www.aionsource.com/
    www.areyouhellbound.com/forum/
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/253
    www.onrpg.com/

Official sites:
    www.ncsoft.com/global/
    www.aiononline.com/us/
    eu.aiononline.com/en/

Well amazon just sent me a second key and..........the same thing happens :( "Seriel has already been used"

Im about to give up, emailed ncsoft yesterday, no reply yet.

I pasted the key in and tried typin it in, with the - and without the  -

:'(

• WintersbiteWintersbite Member Posts: 146

They sent you a second key? I find that very odd. Are they not going to work out what's happened the first they sent you? Or are Amazong that incompentent?

I hope you get it sorted.

Looking on amazons forum it seems im not the only one. Amazon seem to be sending out already used keys.

Some peoplle like me are waitin on there third key. Shambles.

Really wanted to play this beta aswel.

They really are rubbish.

Long shot but hop on Twitter and follow all the aion team, you might be able to get a key from them or someone else giving them away.

I canceled my order with amazon and went through ncsoft. But now im stuck with installation problems. I switched the installer to US as said in forums but now im stuck on downloading install information box and it dun seem to be doin anything. no % bar or timer. Its not frozen as i cancel it....

Any ideas guys?

Remove anything you may already have from ncsoft and aion.

Download  http://aion.patcher.ncsoft.com/liteinstaller/aion. e x e

Once all installed check the launcher settings (File > Settings > Advanced)  Europe is selected on the region. Don't worry about the client being called Aion (US) as it works for both EU and US. 

EDIT  If you have already installed the game ("US") only check that the regional settings are on Europe. 

Thats the problem though it gets as far as "downloading install information" but doesn do anything. It doesnt show a % bar or timer jus a box sayin "downloading install information" and stays on that....