Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo III questions

FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329

So I know that we probably don't have any concrete answers to these questions, but I don't mind speculating.

What other classes do you think will be made available?

Will there be a pvp option?

Will your toon drop it's weapon when killed?

Will there be a playable demo available prior to release?

From the current classes, which would you pick to play?

Comments

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271
    Originally posted by Falice

So I know that we probably don't have any concrete answers to these questions, but I don't mind speculating.

What other classes do you think will be made available?
    They will announce them soon I'm sure. Their website shows all the currently announced ones.
    Will there be a pvp option?
    Yes, they said the dueling from D2 will be in, as well as an additional unannounced PvP mode.
    Will your toon drop it's weapon when killed?
    No? D2 wasn't like that. D3 wont have player loot
    Will there be a playable demo available prior to release?
    I doubt it. Blizzard isn't into demos.
    From the current classes, which would you pick to play?
    The witchdoctor looks pretty cool

-------------------------

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899

It's been a while.. you sure you don't lose everything when you die?  And you run to your corpse after if I remember..

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by Falice

What other classes do you think will be made available? Ones that might require more or less clicking to finish the game.
    Will there be a pvp option? Probably, whoever clicketh the mouse the fastest will win.
    Will your toon drop it's weapon when killed? Only if you clicked too slow.
    Will there be a playable demo available prior to release? The Mice, Shall Click, Before Release.
    From the current classes, which would you pick to play? The one that has more DPS for its clickage.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!