Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Aion July 2nd Beta Key

n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345

So I really don't feel like trying it out, but I do have a paid fileplanet sub and they gave me a key.

ESN2-MNXY-JGSU-MYQL-44PA

I suppose the first person to register it on their NCsoft account gets it.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

That's really nice of you man. Gratz to whomever get the key.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786
    Originally posted by n00bit

So I really don't feel like trying it out, but I do have a paid fileplanet sub and they gave me a key.

ESN2-MNXY-JGSU-MYQL-44PA

I preordered, so I have a key.  However, I do have a fileplanet sub, I'll go grab a key and offer it as well.

Edit: Fileplanet is blocked at work! lol So I'll do this later tonight. 

• BrifBrif Member UncommonPosts: 529
    Originally posted by madeux

ESN2-MNXY-JGSU-MYQL-44PA

I preordered, so I have a key.  However, I do have a fileplanet sub, I'll go grab a key and offer it as well.

Edit: Fileplanet is blocked at work! lol So I'll do this later tonight. 

You could always PM it to me

• naraku209naraku209 Member Posts: 226

It would of been more fair to give it to the first person to PM you, but grats whoever got it activated

• VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212

-

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by naraku209

It would of been more fair to give it to the first person to PM you, but grats whoever got it activated

This is a cool action of OP!

And I think this way is best. The other option was a full mailbox (don't think MMORPG.com staff would like that option :D )

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I still need to get a key for a friend of mine who cant get a hold of one by preordering so I'll be looking for an opportunty. ha ha.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• evilgreen5evilgreen5 Member Posts: 77

Does anyone have an Aion beta key to spare for me? I'd love to try the game. I'm willing to trade something for it.

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683

Adding my name here...anyone else who has a spare key and wouldn't ind, I'd like to give the game a whirl. Thanks!

• amark_8amark_8 Member Posts: 75

Same here. If anyone has a free key I would really like to give this game a try so feel free to send me a PM =p

• ChickehChickeh Member UncommonPosts: 10

Yeah, I missed the registered members key giveaway for fileplanet. So, if anyone has a key for me I'd be their best friend! :D

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Hey, if there's any extra, I'll take one.

• GrandcruiserGrandcruiser Member Posts: 4

It's always nice to participate in a beta before you actually buy it. Throw a key at me if you have an extra!

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

i would love a key please, if theres any to spare

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

i just got a subscriber 1 heh wonder if this game will be any good or kiddie like wow ><

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786
    Originally posted by downtoearth

i just got a subscriber 1 heh wonder if this game will be any good or kiddie like wow ><

It's actually a lot of fun, but the best way to find out for sure is to try it yourself, so you should definitely check it out.

plan on it i wonder how long the beta is going to last this time

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154

plan on it i wonder how long the beta is going to last this time

They do call them "preview weekends" for a reason.  Just thought I would throw that out there for you.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ESN2-MNXY-JGSU-MYQL-44PA

mm dont know about this beta but if its the same as the last 2 lol i wont be in  there long

i might be wrong but in my view rune of magic is more fun and way cheaper tooand when aion hit the shelves the major update of rom will be online .we ll see but i havent seen anything good enough even compared to guild wars to be worth shelling to cost of the game +monthly or hourly fee

hell lord of the ring online was better and they had the 200 $deal witch was way better then what i saw yet in aion,i hope pvpve in aion is insanenely fun  cause the rest is regular anything you can get in f2p or gw

but then even that wont be more or less fun then rune magic ,or the new wow stuff in september ,silkroad onine,

i guess we ll have to see but from the look of it wow will be the king of p2p followed by silkroad in the f2p and probably rom too since they work very hard on their translation to get the game as acces to as many player as possible and lets not forget the incoming pvp witch should make this game very livelly

ps:yes we had a glimpse in a pve server lol one of our guildy made the wrong enemy ,and that guy was in an aggresive guild lol

they declared war on our guild and someone somewhere clicked yes (outch outch outch)lot of death happened that day lol

mm i was kind of down  when i played aion ,,yes graphic are nice but for some reason something is off in that game

you know like putting western music in your 13 year old kid bedroom ,it doesnt really fit

i dont see preview weekend anywhere i just see event starts thursday

but  IMPORTANT BETA INFORMATION

1. Gameplay start time: Thursday, July 2nd at 12:00 pm (PST)

2. Gameplay end time: Monday, July 6th at 12:00 pm (PST)

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

ESN2-MNXY-JGSU-MYQL-44PA

mm dont know about this beta but if its the same as the last 2 lol i wont be in  there long

i might be wrong but in my view rune of magic is more fun and way cheaper tooand when aion hit the shelves the major update of rom will be online .we ll see but i havent seen anything good enough even compared to guild wars to be worth shelling to cost of the game +monthly or hourly fee

hell lord of the ring online was better and they had the 200 $deal witch was way better then what i saw yet in aion,i hope pvpve in aion is insanenely fun  cause the rest is regular anything you can get in f2p or gw

but then even that wont be more or less fun then rune magic ,or the new wow stuff in september ,silkroad onine,

i guess we ll have to see but from the look of it wow will be the king of p2p followed by silkroad in the f2p and probably rom too since they work very hard on their translation to get the game as acces to as many player as possible and lets not forget the incoming pvp witch should make this game very livelly

ps:yes we had a glimpse in a pve server lol one of our guildy made the wrong enemy ,and that guy was in an aggresive guild lol

they declared war on our guild and someone somewhere clicked yes (outch outch outch)lot of death happened that day lol

mm i was kind of down  when i played aion ,,yes graphic are nice but for some reason something is off in that game

you know like putting western music in your 13 year old kid bedroom ,it doesnt really fit

First, you might want to realize RoM is a very old game. It used to be called RA in Asia until it kind of fell apart. Then Frogster picked up rights to publish and walla, its now everywhere else. As for the game itself, it's fun for awhile, but then it goes down hill. I enjoyed it for the time I spent, and still log in on my level 50 now and then. But I would rather play a game like Aion that is more polished and feels like a quality game. Goodluck in those games you choose, but remeber your going to need money to compeete. And it will be more than a monthly subscription.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

i dont see preview weekend anywhere i just see event starts thursday
    but  IMPORTANT BETA INFORMATION

1. Gameplay start time: Thursday, July 2nd at 12:00 pm (PST)

2. Gameplay end time: Monday, July 6th at 12:00 pm (PST)

...which is generally considered the weekend.

i know XD i didnt see it right away

• WintersbiteWintersbite Member Posts: 146

Get on Twitter and follow the aion team, they always give away keys. 

• GrandcruiserGrandcruiser Member Posts: 4

RoM's pretty decent. However, the only reason I got into it is because some of my friends play it. I wouldn't have touched it otherwise. :/

This discussion has been closed.