Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese are Protesting Bots on Server 111 !!!

shiznic1shiznic1 Member Posts: 4

The Chinese/other players are currently protesting the use of bots on server 111.

Hundreds of players are staged in the major cities, utilizing trade brokers and general chat to spam.

It appears they are calling for stop to the use of bots that farm items/kill monsters many times faster than a human.

The players are stating that this is destroying the game balance/economy.

I have been playing on the Chinese servers for the past month and totally agree!!!

I would like to see something done about this, in order to save this game.

Also, I would like to know if this is occurring on other servers.  Please add your comments or message me.

Comments

• I really hope something happens about this. I am very excited about the NA release, and i really don't want it to be a bot sanctuary. 

• whitelockwhitelock Member Posts: 17

This would be a surprise as the chinese said they would stop playing the game if they weren't allowed to use bots.

Also, what goes on on the chinese servers shouldn't happen on the NA/EU servers. The company that is running the chinese side is definately only in it to get as much money out of it as fast as possible. They are still running the baseline version as they have the pay for upgrades.

• ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096

Someone on Server 111 obviously missed this news article:

http://english.mofcom.gov.cn/aarticle/newsrelease/commonnews/200906/20090606364208.html

China BANS the Chinese Gold Farmer! 

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• shiznic1shiznic1 Member Posts: 4

I read that article and it does not clarify why so many people would protest against the use of bots that destroy the game.

• VABeachDaveVABeachDave Member Posts: 228

/troll

Go away!

Fan sites:
    AION-On-Line.com
    aionicthoughts.wordpress.com/
    www.aionarmory.com/
    www.aionglobal.com/
    www.aionsource.com/
    www.areyouhellbound.com/forum/
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/253
    www.onrpg.com/