Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth playing?

sorax22sorax22 Member Posts: 19
OK the game looks cool but is it worth it give me ur choice.

image Yes i made the pic

Comments

• AtheaAthea Member UncommonPosts: 79

This game is ok. If you like anime then its a definate yes. I didn't like it because a lot of the people on there where mean to me, don't ask why they just where. I was on Chaos and I was a preist. I would of continued playing it if I had someone to play with.

Admin / Owner of warcraftradio.com (World of Warcraft Radio)

• KorvenKorven Member Posts: 22

Yea it worth playing but you shouldn't play on iro, find a private server instead, its much better

I'm the cutest.

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

There's a lot of OLD ideas in iRO that would have been better off used to create an online console-based MMO, instead of one for the PC.  The nights when PvP takes place in the tournament zones, the servers, which are already over-populated, take a HUGE hit in the latency department, and performance goes right out the window.

The servers are also flooded with hundreds of BOT program users, so trying to level in any decent zones where you might find decent drops and/or experience are filled with BOTters that will kill-steal whatever you are trying to fight, and steal your loot as well.  The GMs don't police the game at all, so the servers are crawling with people that like to abuse the game, like using these special items in the game called "Dead Branches" which summon high level Boss creatures in newbie zones, which in turn wipe out anything in their path, including low level players.  There's a lot of harrassment and name calling, a lot of immature "1337" players that don't do anything to improve the game "community", and the gameplay itself is very repetitious and gets old very fast.

There is NO WAY that iRO is worth the monthly fee that Gravity INC is charging for this mess.  They haven't spent the time or money to make sure that this game is fully localized, so interaction with some important quest NPCs can leave you baffled as to what you're supposed to do next, as you attempt to decipher the bad "engrish" throughout the game.  Wait for something like WoW or subscribe to EQ2 if you want an MMO that might be more worth your time, but pass on this garbage.

• KaiiKaii Member Posts: 22

Thousands of people play the game so its not garbage, its just that there are better alternatives and i think the poll represents that.

Basically you are paying the same amount of cash as better games such as WoW or EQ2.. i recommend playing ragnarok just for the experience but don't purchase anything more than the 1 month plan ~chuckle~

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

To me,

its asoblutely worth!

this is the best game i played after tring many other mmorpg!

RO the best! image

†

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

To me,

its asoblutely worth!

this is the best game i played after tring many other mmorpg!

RO the best! image

†