Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Magic World Online (MWO) a game for children?

shiharashihara Member Posts: 10

Looking for new game and on my search found MWO. It seemed ok and worth downloading it.

But after visiting their website i got my doubts. A GM was talking about punishing players because they used a lag/bug  (i'm 63 years old, grrrr) and also the pictures on that forum look quite childess.

Anyone can tell me what the average age is of the players there?

Thx for help :)

Shihar

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

It's free to play, so most likely early to late teens, people who don't have a credit card.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• shiharashihara Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by sanders01

It's free to play, so most likely early to late teens, people who don't have a credit card.

Could be, but I cant fully agree with that.

I'm refusing playing games with monthly payment. I wanna decide myself what i get when playing a game and not what a GM gives me for the money I pay. So thats why i might try a free trial , but never pay any cent before i have something on my computer what I want/like.

But spending about up to 100 euro's each month when i like a game. So, its not always a matter of F2P or having a creditcard (I dont have). But maybe your right (in general).

Thx for the contribution :)

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

I would suggest dungeons and dragons online, I cant talk much about it under the nda but I would highly suggest it when it goes live free to play,

playing eq2 and two worlds

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

Wait a few months, this summer DDO is going to be F2P (with special content for premium users) ,but it´s a great game and it´s not so easy as others,so children get bored soon and dont play this type of games.

P.D.: All children should be in Hello kitty and free realms,xD.

• shiharashihara Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Ludipe

Wait a few months, this summer DDO is going to be F2P (with special content for premium users) ,but it´s a great game and it´s not so easy as others,so children get bored soon and dont play this type of games.
    P.D.: All children should be in Hello kitty and free realms,xD.

So DDO is a difficult game he. That sounds very good indeed. I'll have a look at it now and thx for your help :)

ps

Just played MWO for a couple of minutes, already removed from my comp again. Could not see what was left or right from me at the field, could not turn my camera neither.

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

While you wait for DDO to become free try its trial or you could try another online game just to wait, BF Heroes is a good option for that, really fun.