Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about coming back.

glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

I kind of miss the game and heard a lot of neat features (player housing included) were added. I'd like to get into a good clan though. My ingame name is Zahn51. I particularly wanna join a clan that does PKer hunting, or tough monster fighting or both.

Just keep in mind this character is still on tutorial island so there isn't much to do for a while.

Edit: New character name. Zahn51

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by glord

I kind of miss the game and heard a lot of neat features (player housing included) were added. I'd like to get into a good clan though. My ingame name is Zahn51. I particularly wanna join a clan that does PKer hunting, or tough monster fighting or both.
    Just keep in mind this character is still on tutorial island so there isn't much to do for a while.

What level were you when you quit?

?

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Originally posted by AkaJetson

Originally posted by glord

What level were you when you quit?

*shrugs* Around combat level 60, but that account was given away :(

Edit: I managed to recover the password buuuuuuut.

The account is banned for some reason <_< I'm sending an appeal.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Player housing? Tutorial Island? How long have you been gone man?

Tutorial island is gone. It is replaced by the lousy knight & dragon lumbrige tutorial.

Player housing has been around  for around 4 years now.