Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow!

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

This game looks awesome for a BB game. I can see some real potential.

Btw: FIRST POST! (lol couldn't resist)

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

:-) 

• zoomcnszoomcns Member UncommonPosts: 21

Sorry to spoil your enthusiasm, but it's NOT a browser based game. I don't know where they got this information.

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Originally posted by zoomcns

Sorry to spoil your enthusiasm, but it's NOT a browser based game. I don't know where they got this information.

go on gameslist, select browser based and it comes up in the browser based...

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Yes, I know it's listed as a browser game. That's the problem, because it's not one. Trust me, I'm a developer :)

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Originally posted by zoomcns

Yes, I know it's listed as a browser game. That's the problem, because it's not one. Trust me, I'm a developer :)

Ah cool, seen as your a developer, Any release dates?

We don't have any fixed release date yet, but we're aiming for a public beta in November this year. (closed beta is running now)

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Might want to take the time to copy and past some info from the website here.....people will assume its f2p or browser based.

But yeah this is kind of comming out of left field, and if the website is accurate looks to have some potential.

*edit*

a further look into the website and yeah this games got a lot of features that sound great on paper....looks very interesting.....

hows combat....fps style or rpg style?

Combat is realtime with WASD+mouse controls but weapons/modules have "cooldown" cycles. It's currently third-person view but we might also implement first-person view depending on player feedback.

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

This sounds great. I love the Eve-Online take on gaining experience / skills and to me its one of the biggest draws a game can have. Many of the starting MMO generation are getting older and older and our time is less and less. Giving us the ability to stay competitive with the 14 year old kids who are logged in 24/7 is great. This is the reason why I play Eve-Online, because even if I can only sit down and play once a week, so long as I can login and adjust my skills quickly at other times, I can stay as trained as someone logged in constantly.

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

According to the website, the game is only in Hungarian. Exactly how "soon" will there be an english client?

Actually there is a pretty good english client right now too, but it's not officially and completely supported yet (meaning there might be help descriptions missing and stuff like that). But it is more than usable.

• KrelnorKrelnor Member Posts: 118

Ugh, I just wrote a big message for motive for applying and filled everythin out to register, and then I clicked submit and got. "Secure Connection Failed" page. i just fillled everything out again quickly to see if it just ocured out of the blue, but it won't work. Anyone else get this error.

Yes, we're trying to resolve that issue, until then you can add an exception for it in your browser. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

Maybe this developer will take down our names and nudge us into beta... ;) I used the same sign-up name as my name here.

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

Applications are now held back a little bit until we get out a new client, so we can let in a whole bunch of players at the same time to generate stress on the servers. A few days patience :)

I'll have to rewrite my entire motivation for applying again? I don't know I wrote a really long message and then it was gone forever when I hit send. I don't feel like rewriting it, so unfortunately I won't be playing till this hits open beta...

• D4C1K4D4C1K4 Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Krelnor

I'll have to rewrite my entire motivation for applying again? I don't know I wrote a really long message and then it was gone forever when I hit send. I don't feel like rewriting it, so unfortunately I won't be playing till this hits open beta...

Just put Krelnor into the motivation filed and we'll let you in.

(We will let max 5 Krelnors in though. :) )

Well I tryed to sign up again, and I even put krelnor in, but I wasn't able to register. I got the same error unfortunately.

• D4C1K4D4C1K4 Member Posts: 5

We had some problems with our website certificate, but we have fixed. Should work under all  browsers except Opera. We are working on Opera as well.

Post if you have problems please.

• compfreak152compfreak152 Member Posts: 1

I've had some problems registering for the game but I think most of it is because I use the new Google Chrome web browser. After I registered  a "Session Expired" page came up telling me to log in again and  I have not received any confirmation e-mail. Any work on that? It also seems I cant download the client till I log in because I got the same "Session Expired" page when I clicked on the link to the client. I will try it again on Mozilla Firefox but I prefer Google Chrome for my internet surfing needs.

Yes, unfortunately we've had some problems with our servers recently, but all the stuck confirmation request mails should be going out as I'm writing this. Sorry for the delay.

• mutatormutator Member Posts: 131

try not to get your hopes up to mutch... this game might be awsome and all that, but it might become a failure still... i hope its a good game, i had enough of getting dissapointed. So please try not getting my hopes up to mutch:P but i might think of trying this game:) 

• BureykuBureyku Member Posts: 488

Very cool concept and art style.  Look forward to trying this out.

• BureykuBureyku Member Posts: 488
    Originally posted by mutator

try not to get your hopes up to mutch... this game might be awsome and all that, but it might become a failure still... i hope its a good game, i had enough of getting dissapointed. So please try not getting my hopes up to mutch:P but i might think of trying this game:) 

We are all having a good time, and here you come beating a dead animal in the corner. 

• mutatormutator Member Posts: 131
    Originally posted by Bureyku

Originally posted by mutator

We are all having a good time, and here you come beating a dead animal in the corner. 

... what kinda animal? if its a parrot i can understand but no others! all i am saying is dont have alot of hope because people will get dissapointed...