Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

will there ever be a diablo 3 ???????????????????

image Will there ever be a diablo 3 ????????????????

Comments

• styles7711styles7711 Member Posts: 8

image i know that the people left blizzard, but can blizzard just abandon all the people that play D2 LoD

i hope not image

• RebylRebyl Member Posts: 2
    The last i heard was that they were planning on creating it and it is supposed to have a more in-depth character creation such as you could choose to be male or female........i hope they don't give up on the idea of creating a Diablo 3......in the mean time i will stick with Sacred

• tyristyris Member Posts: 1

Yes, it's called Guild Wars. ::::01::::::28::

• jelly_stonerjelly_stoner Member Posts: 6

Simple but plain answear, Nope

• nash8114nash8114 Member Posts: 118

Actually I'm waiting for a Diablo MMO ::::01:: That ought to be fun.
    Of course with a little less hack'n slashing than it is now and a little more depth as in quests and things.

_____

• KiruashiKiruashi Member Posts: 1

If there's a god there will be no new Diablo games..

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388
    hopfully not untill after starcraft II

"It's the darkness that brings us power"
    SOF site come join

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• TigerReiTigerRei Member UncommonPosts: 141

Originally posted by tyris
    Yes, it's called Guild Wars. ::::01::::::28::

He's got a point. Guild Wars is run by ArenaNet, same guys who run BattleNet. Looking forward to this.

• aeric67aeric67 Member UncommonPosts: 798

No actually it's called Dungeon Siege 2.

• PsychlonusPsychlonus Member Posts: 45

No one in their right mind would want another Diablo.  I quit when my account was hacked...

Thank GOD there was no monthly fee...

And with WoW just around the corner, I doubt Blizzard is really thinking of too much else. 

"Holy crip he's a crapple!" - Peter Griffin

• SaragothSaragoth Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by Wickes
    BTW, Saragoth, it's just a guess ... but I'd bet you were banned for bad language.

• PoisoN1990PoisoN1990 Member Posts: 75
    diablo should be forever its one of the best games i played and now i dont play it cause evryone is using mephbot and are like 10 year olds with sorcs. thats y they need top security in the next diablo

• diSturBeDdiSturBeD Member Posts: 14
    I wouldn't mind a new version, but I'd hope they'd take it in a different direction. The old ones get repetitive very fast for me.

Get free MP3 players, including iPod, from these sites!
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7987242
    http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=12750

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289
    I think not if they do it wont be called Diablo thats for sure and it wont seem like it at all, it would  be a better game with more better graphics (supposedly) and  a new play stlye. It would be a better game and besides who would want to waste time following it when they can start a whole new game.image

• segevsegev Member Posts: 1

i hope that will be diablo 3

'cause i like the other in the seriesimage

vegeta: the king

vegeta: the king

• SolCloudSolCloud Member Posts: 4

if they release D3 10 or 15 years from now i wouldnt care as long as its in this generation! D2 is my favorite game ever!

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Originally posted by TigerRei
    He's got a point. Guild Wars is run by ArenaNet, same guys who run BattleNet. Looking forward to this.

GW is run by Arena.Net yes, but they do not run Battle.net. Arena.Net was founded by some people who decided to leave blizzard who a few of whom which helped to design the infrastructure of the Battle.Net servers and network, one of them inparticular designed the majority of the code. They also worked on many of the titles that came from blizzard like WC2 & 3, D2, and SC.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• Loco-vedaLoco-veda Member Posts: 117
    man i tell ya a db3 would be pimp but what would be more pimp is SC2 that would be pimp beyond this worls pimp like alien pimp like go to any planet with life on it and still be pimpin, matter of fact it shouldnt be called pimp so that being said it shall now be called pimplerish

• HarleeHarlee Member Posts: 223

Originally posted by Kiruashi
    If there's a god there will be no new Diablo games..

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this