Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GeForce MB GPUs PERFECT for MMORPG and CHEAP ;)

djji2djji2 Member Posts: 21

Will explane in brief this amazing base for modern extremely cheap gaming computer.

MMORPG games have no very high requirements for graphic cards. GeForce Motherboard GPUs are the excellent choice to play MMO's at normal so in most cases on max graphic quality.

Price of GPU-based motherboard computers is serious low because of fact that motherboard have POWERFUL INTEGRATED videocard. Excellent cooling design is good fact too, so you have no carry for cooling other card, and have no care to buy one :).

The prices of these motherboards make them perfect alternative for MMO maniacs to make 1 or 2-3 computers :), as you know many of MMO games have support characters like buffers, enchanters, healers, traders, economical or transporters that can be launched on second copy of game on second or third computer.

The ability of these motherboards like Hybrid SLI® technology and GeForce Boost make them excellent (CHEAP) choice for players that want more POWER of graphics when an NVIDIA motherboard GPU is combined with an NVIDIA discrete GPU. Or may be after years when games need more graphic power you be able to put graphic card so not to buy new computer.

Make a note most of mother boards TURN OF the Integrated video, when you plug new(external) graphic card. Nvidia GPUs based motherboards KEEP ON integrated card and they TURN ON more power with Hybryd SL and turbo boost the graphics.

GeForce 8 and 9 series are normal support all new technologies in games like Pixel Shader 4.0, Vertex Shader 4.0 PCI Express 2.0, Direct X 10, HD - the technologies that will be used long years in games. mGPU series support both Intel and AMD CPUs - good poit to not we discuss who is the best for games Intel or AMD :)

There is 2 main choices high performance main CPU with no integrated GPU , and low performance processor with integrated GPU.

My favorite is GeForce 8200 mGPU with low CPU and 2 gigs RAM - perfect for now to play all games on normal or high grafic quolity on very very cheap price. Low CPU couse 8200 have good GPU 500 MHz. Choise is based for future upgrade to put GF 8400 to enable Hybryd SLI and i can change the main CPU with AM2+ based phenoms after 3-4 years yeh, if gamess need more power. www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_8200_mgpu_us.html

LINKS :

For more info: www.nvidia.com/page/mobo.html

To compare 2-3 motherboards can use www.nvidia.com/HelpMeChoose/fx/HelpMeChoose.asp

BB, GL and HF to all MMO maniacs ;) ... thanks for the MMORPG.com for this great site, community and forum.

Comments

• DilweedDilweed Member UncommonPosts: 222

I don;t know what this is (advertisement?) but one thing I know for sure

integrated gpu is NOT good for mmo's, actually not good for any recent game with descent graphics

integrated gpu's are 2 generation behind on stand alone cards most of the time

• djji2djji2 Member Posts: 21

Integrated cards not good if they Sis, ATI or Intel based.

GeForce 8300 and 9400 are max powerful chips for any graphics, and when you buy them integrated on mGPU motherboard you get them for free - compare with card GF8500 or GF 9400 that you will need to pay 100-200 USD , try them or compare them (in technical parameters) then talk that they not good :)

about generations GF 2xx generation its 1 generation after GF 9xxx - so and if i look performances 2xx it not new generation it's just overclocked 9xxx but that is point for other discussion ;)

so and look i talk for extremly cheap gaming computer, there is no cheap computer with external card

• noquarternoquarter Member Posts: 1,170

Should've made the ad much more brief.

as you wish :)) max brief is:

"Make GeForce Motherboard GPUs - BASED computer and you will play all new games on normal or max graphic performance for super low price - it's true."

To know this true I test gaming computers more than 25 years :)) and  this Motherboards 1 year. (if som1 think that is not true start testing, looking and compare parameters) ... so when compare don't forget about priceee ;)

• noquarternoquarter Member Posts: 1,170

haha, nice :)

• mokoleusmokoleus Member Posts: 142

i'm pretty sure ATI had crossfire with there integrated cards and standard cards, long before nvidia did. and besides, you can get a motherboard for less without intergrated graphics, and a ATI 4550 or a nvidia 9600gso for less then 50 bucks, thats better bang for your buck, then a integrated system.

• CalgarGTXCalgarGTX Member Posts: 27

A 8500 doesn't do much more than a 6600 which is .. ancient , the ones below that are self explanatory , NEVER buy low end GPUs and integrated GPUs they only have crapistic price/power ratios , and don't even mention the series 9 which are only repackaged series 8 with a minor overclocking .

GT200s are at a whole different level , OP hardware skills = 0 , have a nice day .

( lazy to write lot of nubers characteristics, specifications and etc.- so i'll start like that)

there is a rumor that cheap ATI is not good - explane when you buy card 100-300 USD beter to choice NVIDIA, if you will spend 300-500 USD choice is yours NVIDIA or ATI , so about price 500+ USD you free to choice ATI - and it's 100% that you will have better and max detailed graphic in games. (on technical lang: NVIDIA make more compatible cards, ATI make more powerful cards. On slang ATI = Mercedes / NVIDIA - BMW )

about wars between ATI and NVIDIA - not want to comment, but will say you 1 fact when NVIDIA in low models like 6200 make PixelShader 4.0 - ATI sell high models like X800 with pixel shader 3.0 - just for trick to we spend 200-500 dollars for good card and after 2 years just trash it ... cuz games now "want" 4.0

• DilweedDilweed Member UncommonPosts: 222

I thought this topic was about integrated graphic cards and not about 300$-500$ dollar cards...

anyway, I don;t what the OP is doing but he sure is full of BS

Soon he will be telling us that we should use laptop gpu's :)

Originally posted by Dilweed

I thought this topic was about integrated graphic cards and not about 300$-500$ dollar cards...
    anyway, I don;t what the OP is doing but he sure is full of BS
    Soon he will be telling us that we should use laptop gpu's :)

yep and for cheap gaming computer (laptops not cheap)

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

You can get cheap MOBOs with 32-3300 ATIs and 82-8300 Nvidias, it's a good thing to do if you want to play but are on a tight budget and must wait to purchase a high end GPU. Also ATI have had a crossfire hybrid system for quite a while, where you need to put a similar card to your IGP in and you can crossfire it with the IGP. Personally I think it's a waste of cash as you get a negligable performance boost compared to saving up an buying a 4850 or even just a 4650!

Also the IGP allows you to keep on playing even when/if your swanky high end bleeding edge GPU explodes!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I think it would be interesting if ATI and nVidia started using their mobile chips for hybrid instead of an underpower chip attached to the northbridge.  I think your info is a little off.  The nvidia 8200/8400 really doesn't compete with the AMD 3200/3300.  Its the 9300/9400 that competes, and its about even.  Also the nVidia chipset is no longer supported on Intel platforms.  Pretty much you can only use it on AMD boards now and rumors of SIS.

• drag9999drag9999 Member Posts: 252

You can get a HD4850, which can play any single player games on maxed out settings (except for Crysis), for under $100. Why use an IGP unless you want to save power?

• PhelcherPhelcher Member CommonPosts: 1,053
    Originally posted by djji2

"Make GeForce Motherboard GPUs - BASED computer and you will play all new games on normal or max graphic performance for super low price - it's true."

To know this true I test gaming computers more than 25 years :)) and  this Motherboards 1 year. (if som1 think that is not true start testing, looking and compare parameters) ... so when compare don't forget about priceee ;)

Not even sure if that^^ is english...  or what the point of this post is!

The IGU is not a powerful unit, lol. It's just lately they have finally added missing features found in low budget video cards and intigrated them.

Who cares dude..   WOW is 5 years old.. anything can play that game.

"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."

-Nariusseldon

• luckypotatoluckypotato Member Posts: 251

Wrong, the new Amd 790gx chipset with ATI Radeon HD 3300 Intergrated graphics is the most powerfull intergrated graphics chipset around.

Goodbye GeForce, hello ATI!

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

YUK!! Why would you want to gimp your system by sharing your system memory with an on-board graphics solution, with sub-par or lacking shaders?

I suppose it would be fine for most F2P games....but any REAL MMORPG would chew it up.

IMO, integrated ANYTHING (sound, ethernet, video) is simply a back-up in case you fry your real card, or for office machines.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by djji2

So we know you've never played EQ2, Vanguard, or AoC anyway.