Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come Join the Rapture LS/Guild

Comments

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150
    Originally posted by Syno23

Originally posted by toddze

I wish MMORPG would add a guild section so you guys could spam bump your thread in there.

They don't even have a guild section for Star Wars yet, so it might take a while. But, either way, our small thread isn't taking up that much room is it?

Either way, Rapture is a great LS, wouldn't miss it for the world.

I just think its takky to spam bump your thread, in a forum for general disscussion.But thats just me

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by Syno23
    Originally posted by toddze I wish MMORPG would add a guild section so you guys could spam bump your thread in there.

They don't even have a guild section for Star Wars yet, so it might take a while. But, either way, our small thread isn't taking up that much room is it?
    Either way, Rapture is a great LS, wouldn't miss it for the world.

I just think its takky to spam bump your thread, in a forum for general disscussion.But thats just me

Sorry, once we get our own section we'll get out of your precious online forum space.

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Based on the past experiences, a guild section won't be formed until a few months before release of the game, so...it might be a while.

Tentonhammer doesn't have a guild section either, but they don't mind us posting on the main forums.

Final Fantasy XI is a unique game that brings many guild members together.I would like others to join us in our conquest to defeat the evils in FFXI.

Rapture is growing stronger by the day, please join us and be part of this thrilling experience you will not forget.

• karmiangodkarmiangod Member Posts: 17

im thinking about joining.

You should really join, Rapture is by far, the best FFXIV guild to date on the English market.

UPDATE!

We are up to 124 members which is a 11 member gain in just a matter of 5 days!

UPDATE!

We are now having elections on our website, we are up to 137 registered users, and Rapture is doing well! Plz check out our website at http://www.gamercrisis.proboards.com/

Hello Rapture, thank you for letting me join your ever inspiring FFXIV guild. I look forward to its growth and prosperity.

Rapture is growing by the day, I hope that you will enjoy your time  here.

We're currently up to 152 registered users and growing, hopefully we will become the best LS in FFXIV.

Believable, this Rapture linkshell is pretty consistant, I see you guys are already electing leaders and establishing leadership and structure. You're having meaningful and thoughtful discussions on the forums, I've never see a guild or linkshell or clan in that matter be so organized so quickly, I suppose it is the key to success.

Originally posted by karmiangod

Believable, this Rapture linkshell is pretty consistant, I see you guys are already electing leaders and establishing leadership and structure. You're having meaningful and thoughtful discussions on the forums, I've never see a guild or linkshell or clan in that matter be so organized so quickly, I suppose it is the key to success.

lol this is funny stuff watching you guys mascaraed around self promoting. This is viral recruitment at its best.

In my experiance when a serious guild forms there is leadership and structure already planed ouit. If they are just now getting to that they are way behind. How can you elect when no one is playing the game. How do you know the ones you elect will actually like the game.

I am just baffeled if anyone actually buys this BS.

Ahh well just continue on as normal. I like the laughs

Our linkshell is based on the fact that we have gathered a great deal of random members, but these members don't seem random at all. They all posess great qualities needed to make our linkshell a success. Hard work, great leadership and support from our members.

The FFXIV Rapture linkshell will be one remembered in the books for years to come.

like I said, there are many ways to summarize the possibilities for our clan. way to summarize it Syno. Good job.

I'm finally back in town and would like to report that our linkshell is growing fast by the day. Our success is based on the talents of our various and wonderful members.

lol this is funny stuff watching you guys mascaraed around self promoting. This is viral recruitment at its best.
    In my experiance when a serious guild forms there is leadership and structure already planed ouit. If they are just now getting to that they are way behind. How can you elect when no one is playing the game. How do you know the ones you elect will actually like the game.
    I am just baffeled if anyone actually buys this BS.
    Ahh well just continue on as normal. I like the laughs[/b][/quote]

What is your problem? Troll elsewhere. We are a newfly formed guild, currently getting to know each other with a very interactive chat room on our website as well as several projects where we all play together in various old and new MMOs. Our leadership aspect is going to be a 6 month rotation. So your point is moot about people not getting to know who the leaders are because after 6 months everyone who plays will get to vote who they think should be an officer. It's really pretty simple. If you think it is some underhanded marketing ploy(which makes no sense, we aren't asking for anything but people to join) then you seem to have some deepset social issues you may want to get fixed.

For the life of me, I have never seen anyone get so bent about a recruitment thread.

the things I do not know. I will never make such an assumption again. But I really do hope for the best for your guild.

• KupoKupopoKupoKupopo Member Posts: 189
    Originally posted by elocke

For the life of me, I have never seen anyone get so bent about a recruitment thread.

I doubt he was upset about the recruitment thread.  I think he was more bothered by the repeated, meaningless bumps to the thread.  Nothing against your guild in particular, but I think if any thread was just repeatedly bumped over and over again it would annoy some people.

Since it is only your guild doing it, it is not the end of the world but why is your guild so special to be bumped over and over again?  Don't take this the wrong way but there are going to be numerous guilds in this game.  If every guild just wanted to bump their personal thread over and over again, it would just clog up the thread section.

Fortunately, you guys are the only ones who insist on doing it right now.  This honestly is not meant as a flame and is truly meant as constructive criticsm.  You may turn off just as many people to your guild as you recruit.  I truly hope your guild does well, however, and wish you the best.

The only reason I bump the thread is to try and get more people between now and release and also because due to this forum not having a separate guild section yet, I don't want to see the thread on any page but page 1

Thanks for the criticism although it seems more like you are trying to just defend the ONE poster who had an issue.

True, there is no recruitment thread for FFXIV clans, but also, there are other guilds advertising on this thread too. I mean we aren't necessarily bumping it, but giving updates and having discussions about FFXIV. I try to use this thread as an updater from time to time to let the outsiders know how we are doing.

I apologize for upsetting you people I was simply trying to help out. I did sign up on the website and put in an application at the main site. I hope to get accepted. But, never again in the future will I make an assumption about your guild elocke. I will leave that up to you.

Originally posted by karmiangod
    I apologize for upsetting you people I was simply trying to help out. I did sign up on the website and put in an application at the main site. I hope to get accepted. But, never again in the future will I make an assumption about your guild elocke. I will leave that up to you.

What are you talking about Karmian? I never replied to you amid all this fiasco from the poster Toddze. Sorry if I came across as posting to your comments.

I hate misunderstanding things. I always get caught up in some type of mess, but if you would like to know my name on  your site it is called jrqualls

I signed up a few days ago because I love the structure and in my opinion i like the organization.

Originally posted by KupoKupopo

I doubt he was upset about the recruitment thread.  I think he was more bothered by the repeated, meaningless bumps to the thread.  Nothing against your guild in particular, but I think if any thread was just repeatedly bumped over and over again it would annoy some people.

Since it is only your guild doing it, it is not the end of the world but why is your guild so special to be bumped over and over again?  Don't take this the wrong way but there are going to be numerous guilds in this game.  If every guild just wanted to bump their personal thread over and over again, it would just clog up the thread section.

Fortunately, you guys are the only ones who insist on doing it right now.  This honestly is not meant as a flame and is truly meant as constructive criticsm.  You may turn off just as many people to your guild as you recruit.  I truly hope your guild does well, however, and wish you the best.

Thats a nice way to put what I was getting at.

There is 3 accounts who keep spamming this thread and its utter nonsense. Which I suspect its actually 2 people, possibly 1, but probably 2.

I am well aware that my post will atleast give you guys reason to spam  3 more bumps. Knowing how you guys work I am sure youll drag it out to 5 or 6.

EDIT: I forgot to add

Your guild/LS is also one of the 3 guilds listed on the STICKY thread at the top of these forums. Yet you feel the need to spam this thread.

• swalker23swalker23 Member Posts: 266

Originally posted by KupoKupopo

Thats a nice way to put what I was getting at.

There is 3 accounts who keep spamming this thread and its utter nonsense. Which I suspect its actually 2 people, possibly 1, but probably 2.

I am well aware that my post will atleast give you guys reason to spam  3 more bumps. Knowing how you guys work I am sure youll drag it out to 5 or 6.

EDIT: I forgot to add

Your guild/LS is also one of the 3 guilds listed on the STICKY thread at the top of these forums. Yet you feel the need to spam this thread.

lmfao

Ah damnit me posting this will give them another 3 bumps.

This discussion has been closed.