Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come Join the Rapture LS/Guild

elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

As the title states, come on over to a newfounded LS/Guild or whatever it will be called when FFXIV goes live. We are growing, the website is looking nice, and basically it will be great to have a "family" to enter the game at launch with.

So come on over to http://www.rapture.gamercrisis.com/ and to join just head to the Forum link and register. Drop a line and say hello and let's prepare for FFXIV!

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Bump! Don't be afraid to post here if you want to comment. We had our first LS community chat last night. Just a quick get together to meet for the first time and get to know each other. So far, a great bunch of people but we are delving for more. Hoping we will be huge once the game launches, so come on over and hop on in.

• Ichigo83Ichigo83 Member Posts: 86

Yes all everyne who wants to join feel free i am a member and everyone is friendly and willing to work together  in FFXIV Online so if you like friendly players  and want to join please go right ahead and join Rapture were always looking for good players who are friendly and fun to hang around with so come and enjoy the fun with Rapture FFXIV Online Guild.

• NightThingNightThing Member Posts: 19

I think it's too soon to be recruiting, the game isn't likely to be released for another year or so. I'd bet that half the people who sign up now won't be around when the game is actually released.

Still, I suppose there's no harm in building up a community to discuss the game with. Although these forums are probably the most active I've found for discussing FFXIV so I plan to just stick around here until the game is released :)

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

I will join under three conditions:

A. The recruiting limit is 1000 members, or limitless

B. You have a website that I can refer people to if I recruit

C. You guys respond to this message very quickly, because I need to get recruiting ASAP

Thank you!

I don't believe we have a limit. So recruit away! Yes we have a website, send them to

http://www.rapture.gamercrisis.com/

Sorry, not sure how to make this a hyperlink.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090
    Originally posted by Syno23

Now why would you want an LS with 1000+ members?  Can barely have time to play with a dozen members most the time....and chat log would be flying past so fast you couldn't read it...

Originally posted by Khrymson

Now why would you want an LS with 1000+ members?  Can barely have time to play with a dozen members most the time....and chat log would be flying past so fast you couldn't read it...

That's one issue. But, realistically we probably won't have more than 1000 members, but a big guild where there's at least 20 or 30 people on at the same time.

We need a lot of people for Dynamis and stuff. I know FFXIV is going ot have that

ok I will join this guild, how many members do you have so far?

Actually, I have a few more questions:

A. Recruitment limit: None

B. What's the age limit?

C. Are we going to be a hardcore guild that is going to play on the first day of FFXIV?

C2. A guild for hardcores and casuals.

D. Are we a North American guild?

E. Are you guys a role-playing guild or regular?

F. Do you guys engage in all events: PvP, PvE, Raiding, Social?

G. Is your website going to be more professional in the future? Meaning you'll explain the nature of your guild, what is it all about, a brief description of yourself, etc?

H. Anything extra.

I know this is a lot of information, but before I invest a lot of time and money into a guild, I wanna make sure we're on the same page. Already the no recruitment limit is definitely a plus.

I can asnwer that for you man were are gonna be all of the above age limit for now is none were trying to find good players pvp pve raids hardcore not so hardcore if they wanna role play they may also do it were kinda spliting the guuild in 2 factions sorta to make it easier on players in all there will be 6 leaders to run things then co-leaders under that we also will try to have a rank basd system  on the website soon so that everyone may know whats going on and what rank they will be so theres less chaos going around and more blanced then anything I hope this helps answer some of your questions for now we have about 23-30 members atm and getting more as the days pass by we still have a full year befor the release date of FFXIV Online so we hold chat seccestions ect.. for everyone to get a change to voice there options and ideas then evryone will make votes and we go from there.

Ah, so you guys won't be on an RP server, good. Are you guys North American based, that's all I need to know?

I think it is way to early to give extreme details like what you are asking for. Let me put it this way. We are wanting a family to enter the game with. Now that family can be comprised of all walks of life, meaning raiders, pvpers, socialites, crafters, casual players etc. I personally do a little bit of each. So far, I think we are mostly NA players but as long as their isn't an issue with communication I am all for other countries being in the guild/linkshell as well.

Honestly, if you want to ask for more info, go ahead to the website, use the forum and ask Skyy, the leader, anything you want. He will have better answers.

Yeah. Sorry for the questions. I signed up on the website.

But you understand right? A guild that you are going to invest about 6 or 7 years in.....

...but yeah, I'm from North America too, just wondering if we'd be on a north american server. In Final Fantasy XI we had a linkshell filled with both english and japanese players. We used a translator to communicate with the japanese. but it was fun, I liked it.

Yeah, perfect...

...I joined your FFXIV guild, but here's the thing. I saw you recruiting on 5 websites including this one.

I've started 10 more recruitment threads on various websites! W00t! Let's get this guild rocking!!!!

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

So whats the limit on people allowed to join?

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

No limit to joining really we got a whole year ahead of us so feel free to join when ever yo  FFXIV probly wont be out till dec 2010 anyways cuz spring  is FFXIII then fall is FFXIII VS so most likly dec is gonna be FFXIV releases date for 2010 so we got well over a year to get members so feel free to tell ur friends and will see u on the forums peace.

I've been recruiting like mad, I've spread the word throughout my many websites. Honestly, I have 10 websites and after a few hours, I already have 2 people interested, I sent them to http://www.rapture.gamercrisis.com

I am so happy I joined this linkshell because I'm going to be recruiting like mad. When I joined a linkshell, I make sure to draw in at least 200 members too. 

Will be working hard during the next year and a half to deliver this linkshell the best and the happiest members.

Btw...my signerature that's an Aion guild not a FFXIV guild.

thank you very much for helping  out like you are  we apresheate it or how ever u spell that word lol i am darkmagician ok the guild website btw so if u need help or haver any Q&A then let me know i will try my best to help you all out i am also that name on FFXI on pehonix server as a bluemage tarutaru lvl 70 darkmagician ^^ in FFXIV I will probly change my name but ill tell u all what it is by then and we how to get more members soon sinces SE is making it so that there gonna be 5000-6000 players perserver  maybe we can have 1 huge guild with all 6k players hahaha that would be funny wouldnt it lol everyone on the server in the same guild lol would be awsome lol later.

We're going to have to split the linkshells, but they'll all be under the same brance. Rapture > Branch A > Branch B > Branch C. But I'm glad I've found one legion as yourselfs who see my vision of a massive amount of recruiting. And yet, it is pure genious to split the guild into two: hardcore and casual. Perfect...

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

We're going to have to split the linkshells, but they'll all be under the same brance. Rapture > Branch A > Branch B > Branch C. But I'm glad I've found one legion as yourselfs who see my vision of a massive amount of recruiting. And yet, it is pure genious to split the guild into two: hardcore and casual. Perfect...

pure genious until one branch decides they dont need the mother branch. History is full of examples like this. Even in games.

Since its darn close to the 4th of July can someone tell me what happened to britians colony here in north America? 

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

We're going to have to have good leadership. One who's not selfish but willing to work together.

Hey guys, how's rapture today?

growing, just saw a few new names join up. Got some new friends to add to my PS3 friend list too! That's another good thing about joining this LS, I get to make PS3 buddies. Now for some good games to come out so I can play with em LOL!

Speaking of PS3, I think I have our guild advertised on the PSN. PlayStation Network. If they don't delete the post, we have a huge audience we can recruit to.

• ForeelForeel Member Posts: 10

Going into the game with a nice sized team could indeed be beneficial, so sign me up.

I played FFXI off and on for about four years but the end game time sink just wasn't doable for me. I'll be a casual player who goes hardcore when I have the time, but either way, you'll definitely be seeing me in game when this title drops.

Awesome, come to rapture.gamercrisis.com and apply, and also go to gamercrisis.proboards.com and sign up on our forums. Great to have new ppl joining our guild.

This discussion has been closed.