Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble patching from Total Experience disks installation

KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

So I heard there was some free time and I decided to install SWG again and give it a shot from level 1.

I installed the game from the Total Experience Disks and I keep clicking on the SWG shortcut on my desktop. It brings up the old school box and says: Receiving File _aunchPad.exe and then the box closes.

Am I supposed to keep updating this until the splash screen comes up and starts updating the game or what?

I'm starting to think this was a waste of time as I was one of the many disgruntled "vets" that felt like we collectively got the shaft when the NGE went live.

I'm really excited about The Old Republic so maybe I'll be more open minded about the game. Plus, I haven't played in years so... /shrug.

So any help getting this thing up and running? Do I need to download that new station launcher thing?

Comments

• KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

Sorry for the double post, but I downloaded the Station Launcher, launch pad, whatever and once I linked the install location to the launcher it started up and started patching.

Hope that helps anyone else who hasn't touched this game in awhile and is deciding to give it a go.