Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned for no reason, what the heck?

SkullCharmSkullCharm Member Posts: 10

(Curse you no cursing, makes being angry really hard to do on these things)

So ya, nobody's gonna believe me, but I've just been perma banned after playing the trial for one day and playing the game normally, which is apparently against the rules now? O.o I did not hack or anything, this is my first (Technically my first, just because I'm not really a paying member yet) and only account.

Just felt like complaining to people, guess I just need attention or something, who knows. I swear, I didn't do anything, I never said anything bad to somebody, I never hacked, took advantage of the game in any way, botted, bought gil, anything. I just think that getting a perma ban after playing for one day is a little weird, you know?

It was an LM-17, btw. And yes, it's permanent, it said "We will not be reinstating service for any reason" or something like that. Again, nobody's gonna believe that I didn't do anything, I don't care, just felt like complaining. If I had done something to earn it, I'd say so, it'd make for an interesting story. I just play the game, wake up today, try to log in cause I have nothing better to do in the morning, and get greeted by an LM-17 and a huge disappointment.

Wanted to buy the game, not so sure now, if they're just gonna randomly ban me and I have no idea what I did. Kinda scared, might repeat the "offense" without even knowing.

blawr

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

If you got your key and all that the legit way, it was probably you just got caught up in RMT (gil seller) bans. They abuse the free trials like crazy and it was probably just an accident. I don't think it would be the same thing if you bought it. Mostly because I've never heard of that happening when someone actually bought the game. I have heard of this happening on trial accounts. Sorry it happened.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil