Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the worst things to happen to SL?

FoxyfluffFoxyfluff Member CommonPosts: 31

For me it's

1. Blingtards who wear so much bling that they could light up a airport with it.

2.Bloodlines.

3. Free unverifed accounts which turn out to be throwaway griefers.

4. bots.

5. LL breaking existing content that causes customers to get mad at you.

Comments

• RachellRachell Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by axlebookmite

For me it's
    1. Blingtards who wear so much bling that they could light up a airport with it.
    2.Bloodlines.
    3. Free unverifed accounts which turn out to be throwaway griefers.
    4. bots.
    5. LL breaking existing content that causes customers to get mad at you.

I would see it this way.

1.  Bloodlines.  People who use any bite requests on my property gets banned & after a week they may ASK to be removed from the ban list.  If they apologize right after I ban them (I always send them a notice) I will normally remove the ban right away, but they will get an ear full before that happens.

2.  Land butchers who cut up land & try to get you to pay way to much for it.  These people are gaming the system.  There are 3 near 2 of my stores.  I have lovely, 100m towers around them since I own the land on all 4 sides of them.  The land they butchered is useless to anyone and they refuse to sell for anything less than prices like L$777 for a single 16m2.  They are a waste of cyber skin.

3.  UFO's or Unattended Flying Objects.  You know, that F16 some newbie got his hands on then tried to fly it through a No Fly Zone.  The property owner is never around and this eye sore floats in the air for months. 

4.  Bots don't bother me so much.  I use a couple in my store as models.  However, gaming the numbers, that's a bit of a pain.

5.  LL has the right to make or break the rules as they see fit.  I don't like it sometimes, but as all adults eventually learn, life ain't fair & we don't always get our way.  I'll get over it, move on and adapt. 

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

#1. The invention of genitalia.

That is all.

On a related subject please see The 7 Most Awful Things to Happen to the Internet.