Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA Beta....

spookynickspookynick Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hi,

I havent seena nything here about the USA beta that is going on right now...

Just wanted to let people know they can still try this game for free

checkout www.knightonlineworld.com 

Comments

• Roland_AsephRoland_Aseph Member UncommonPosts: 137

Hello,

I tried it last night...got to lvl 8 without much trouble. I like it so far, something new to try. In my opinion the graphics are not that bad. And I play L2 wcich has truly Gorgeous graphics, and I've played WoW as well as several other mmog games (not DAoC though) Just trying to say I've seen some of the best mmog graphics out there...and I can still enjoy Knight well enough.

So far I've done several task/quest for items and/or exp which seems on par for the beginning of every MMOG I played. There is a ton I still don't know about the game...I plan on exploring some and experience as much as I can before moving on.

I can say that it is a fun game to try (especially for free atm) if you like hack and slash games. All depends on your preferences...though I can't see anyone who like Diablo 2 not liking many aspects of this game.

One thing to note was that I asked a few questions (general talk channel) a few were answered quickly and politely, a few were not replied to at all. I did receive a pm from a lvl 30 player who offered to give me a few starter items, which I graciously accepted. I assume he could tell I was a noob because of my questions lol

One thing I haven't figured out how to do yet though...is how to tell what the mob difficulty is? I did die a few times at the beginning, but I didn't notice dropping any gear or losing any exp. That might change at a higher lvl though...not sure.

Anyway...just thought I'd pass on my experience so far. I'm amazed at how many MMO games I've tried as of late since I found this site LOL (thank you)

ps - a side note : I did finally get into the Matrix Beta last night and while I can tell a ton of work has been done to create the game...I'm feeling it's not for me. What I can say is this...some games feel fun to play and learn, other games feel like work.

Again it's a matter of preferences.

Best of Luck to All!

RA

"It'll be dark soon."
    "Aye...that it will."

• spookynickspookynick Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hail,

At higher levels when you die you lose gold, and nation points (NP's) if you are killed by a member of the oppisite nation. (50, or 100 NP chunks can be bought with in game gold)

You lose 5% exp if you are killed by a mob. Some Priests can Rez you, and you lose a smaller amount of xp.

-

SpookyNick

• Roland_AsephRoland_Aseph Member UncommonPosts: 137

Thanks for the reply...yea I lose exp. points now when I die. Just hit lvl 20 Monday night! Pretty fun game. I just found out how to teleport/warp to the other areas...lol I've just been killing mobs at the neutral city.

I found maps to the diff areas and the world is a lot bigger than I 1st thought!

A fun game to mess with till WoW and EQ2 come out...then my RL will fade away LOL

I can't wait!!!

RA image

"It'll be dark soon."
    "Aye...that it will."

• pompiliupompiliu Member Posts: 29

KO USA rulezz now because it's free ,has lots of ppl now ...It is a game worth playng

There is no good mmorpg i haven't playd.........There is no spoon. Enter The Matrix

There is no spoon. Enter The Matrix

• pompiliupompiliu Member Posts: 29
    Knight ONline japan ruleezz now because it has no laaaaag lots of ppl and the items ar 20x cheaper thenm on KOUSA and KOJAPAN is FAr ahead of KOUSA heres the link for KOJAPAN  http://www.knightonline.jp/KO/index.jsp but i need some help to translate the game in english

There is no spoon. Enter The Matrix