Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I used to play....

Shalak1989Shalak1989 Member Posts: 96

so I played back a few years ago and absolutely loved the infantry combat in this game..... I've heard now there are only two servers, one north american and one european..... this was the only massive online game I can safely say didn't feel like a job to me...

1. I know that theres a lot of talk about the Lasher being OP'd is this really going to ruin the game or is it probably getting fixed?

2. the Jackhammer from the NC is useless now since it doesn't insta kill?.... or is still better than a sweeper?

3. I used to play VS but if there are so over-populated now I may play NC.... anyone know about the empire pops?

4. Planetside doesn't have huge pops but is there still a good enough pop on the US server to have lots of big battles?

5. They didn't break the bolt driver did they? I loved me some sniping....

6. I also heard that you get experience faster now or something? It used to be that it could take some time to get higher BR's

7. Any other major gameplay changes, besides weapon tweaks, that I should know about?

thanks guys!

Comments

• Though I haven't played in three months:

1.  I play Vanu, so of course I am going to argue that it isn't OPed.  We cant do anything at long range!

2.  I wouldn't call it useless but I see your point, I still feel like I get insta-killed by them all the time.

3.  Probably want someone with an active sub to answer that one.

4.  Definitely.  Even if its been three months since I played, you still get that feeling of being involved in a big battle.  You have a bunch of cloakers, a bunch of people flying, a bunch of people setting up mines and defenses, a bunch of people doing this and that.

5.  Not that I know of?  Still get owned by it all the time.

6.  It still felt slow, but with this announcement of the BR cap being raised to 40, they better make it easier to level!

7.  They added some cool engineering stuff and they also made rexo a reward for five year vets I think.  Added a phantasm and a galaxy gunship and i think a few other things.  Not sure how much of that you were around for.