Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, I might get back into Maple.

WhooGabeWhooGabe Member Posts: 5

I'm wondering two things.

-What server should I join?

-Anybody want to play with me?

I've played the game numerous times, but I found that the game has the ability to pull you in, but without anybody to talk to, the game dies very quickly.

Comments

• BujnyBujny Member Posts: 2

For me the best server is GMS :) But I offten game on private server x250 exp. It's name Bouncems.

• XxDoubtfulxXXxDoubtfulxX Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I don't know if you were still wondering about this or not, but I have a character on Mardia and would love to play with you sometime. I know exactly what you mean when you say it can pull you in but you can lose interest when nobody is there to talk to. I have played Maplestory for a very long time, I cannot remember exact time but for a few years or more. I suck with dates. I am always on and off with this game, and just recently came back onto it.

Let me know if you are still interested or not.

Later.

• Pro_PwnererPro_Pwnerer Member Posts: 51

maplestory is a boring endless grind game, with crappy graphics and gameplay, don't waste your time!

• Computer1337Computer1337 Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by Pro_Pwnerer

maplestory is a boring endless grind game, with crappy graphics and gameplay, don't waste your time!

If you dont like game stay away from the forum, your opinion isnt a fact k?

If you want more people on the server so you can talk to them, go with Scania or Bera.  Otherwise I would say go with Khaini or Bellocan.  I would play with ya, but Im currently playing other mmos sorry.

Currently Playing: MapleStory
    Have Played: RuneScape, Guild Wars, WoW.
    Waiting For: Guild Wars 2