Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you please "disregard this thread" rofl...

KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

As the title suggests, and while its not difficult to switch between FFXI and FFXIV forums currently.  If it was there it'd make it an easier transition and quite a bit faster!  thanks!

Currently its pretty far down on the D-F list and requires a lot of additional scrolling...hehe

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

You know you can add FFXIV to your favorite games and boom you can access everything about it, especially the forums right at the top of the page under favorite games.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Interesting, never once noticed that there!  ....silly me!

• ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776
    Originally posted by elocke

You know you can add FFXIV to your favorite games and boom you can access everything about it, especially the forums right at the top of the page under favorite games.

o.o ... awesome!

• CrAzDCrAzD Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by elocke

Sweet thanks for that info xD. Makes everything a lot easier ;)

"What's the use of shouting? If I die, then I was only able to reach this level"

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

hehe, seems I wasn't the only one that didn't notice the favorites tab.  I would prefer it down on the left though for much quicker access.  Seems my screen is never scrolled to the top often...ah well

This working really nice and I can switch between FFXI and FFXIV forums really quickly now...so yay!