Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miyamoto checks out the new PSP GO!

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

'nuff said.

Comments

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

lol I heard people reference him checking out competion but didn't know what till now. Very nice picture. The GT5 people also checked out forza and took notes on the new game. Nice to see people at least looking at their competion.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

The caption should say "WHERE'S THE GIMMICK?"

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I don't know much about the PSP GO. I need to read up more info on it.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

There isn't much to read up on it. The only differences between the PSP GO and the PSP 3000 is that PSP GO is smaller and can only use digital distribution, not UMD's, so it has a 16gb flashdrive. Also, it's 80$ more expensive.

At this moment, the PSP GO! is a rip off. Michael Pachter has the details and the PSP GO is actually less expensive to produce than the PSP 3000, yet it costs you 80$ more.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Pic related

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863
    Originally posted by Gameloading

There isn't much to read up on it. The only differences between the PSP GO and the PSP 3000 is that PSP GO is smaller and can only use digital distribution, not UMD's, so it has a 16gb flashdrive. Also, it's 80$ more expensive.

At this moment, the PSP GO! is a rip off. Michael Pachter has the details and the PSP GO is actually less expensive to produce than the PSP 3000, yet it costs you 80$ more.

Wait though, what happens with the games that are already in UMD?

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by sniperg

You're going to have to repurchase them as digital downloads. I watched an interview about this thing last week and Sony actually described this as a supliment to the current PSP. They actually expect people to own both a regular PSP and the new PSP GO!.... WTF??!!

• sephersepher Member Posts: 3,561
    Originally posted by Jimmy_Scythe

You're going to have to repurchase them as digital downloads. I watched an interview about this thing last week and Sony actually described this as a supliment to the current PSP. They actually expect people to own both a regular PSP and the new PSP GO!.... WTF??!!

That was just tip-toeing around retail. The same way Microsoft avoided mentioning Games On Demand at their E3 presser. It's too early to aiienate brick and mortar, though obviously things like the PSP Go are the trojan horses they'd prefer you to use.

So they've been saying they're still supporting the PSP-3000, but obviously they're going to want you to get a Go; and obviously wouldn't mind if you misconstrued it as having to own both.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Its almost as if they want the DS to dominate the handheld market.

Naaaaaaa

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Its almost as if they want the DS to dominate the handheld market.

Naaaaaaa

Yeah that's what I was thinking also.

Seriously their marketing department must be on heavy drugs.

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.