It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
(English is not first language; so please do not be to hard on the grammar and spelling)
I would like to ask those who have played and tested the game to enlighten me a little; please feel free to elaborate your answers:)
1. Does Aion have talent trees like wow?
2. How does Aion handle level differance between players that want to group togheter(aoc had a tutoring system; wow have less XP from kills)
3. Is it possible to get to max level with questing or are you forced to kill mobs for some levels(please tell how it is now and how its supposed to be)
4. Is there a questtracker in game?
5. How well does the game support addons(like wow)
6. What pvp system is there(bgs; arena etc)
7. How much does gear impact your character power(lets say gear in wow makes your character up to 500% stronger from naked to full epic)
8. What social aspects of the game is there? (housing; guild city; guild levels etc)
9. What other than social aspects and hacking mobs is there in the game(collections minigames of some sort etc)?
10. Is there a whole new game when reaching max level(like wow) or is it limited to a couple of instances and pvp
11. Is there any recording of what you have done?(Like achevements or that book in warhammer)
12. Is there exploitation and cheating going on?(other than bots; thinking of reports from darkfall)
13. Is there few or many animations; thinking NPC animations; mob animations; attackanimations(lotro had to few at release)
14. Do they reuse the areas you explore; like having you go back to the same area for 5 quests(that you cannot do at the same time)
15. What timesinks is there? (like vanilla wow; flying from darnassus to tanaris......)
16. Moneysinks?(or does not money matter cus items are restiricted by BoP or other design)
17. How is the general economy of the game; playerdrived throug crafting and auctions or gamedriven trough questitems and vendors?
18. Do the Ai something suprice you or do you always know what they will do after getting to, say level 10?
19. Is there a working LFG system?
20. Is there private dungedons for groups and single players?
21. Seamless or instanced(please compare to other games like wow; aoc; warhammer; lotro and ddo(or other if you feel like it)
22. PvP oriented games tend to attract players with a hostile attitude; is this so for Aion?(see darkfall forum; or compare wow/aoc genrral forum to the pvp forum to see what I mean)
Thank you for your time to answer this questions :-)